GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Whiskey connoisseurs (no apostrophe per the DOT grammar squad)

(1/14) > >>

stlaser:
So one thing about hippy land is they like their liquor. Or maybe it's just the population density that can support these large establishments. However, with having all these breweries in this state I think its the former......

Anyhow so today the wife unit and I made our annual pre Christmas stop at one of these large discount retailers. As my wife picked out several cheap bottles of wine for family functions I strolled over to my favorite isle which is that of bourbon and whiskey. I took several minutes to scan the locked glass cases of very expensive 15+ year old brew. It was just shortly after that I stumbled across this and the name caught my eye......

which made me pick up a bottle and then read the back label and yes one of their products is in fact named Napalm :shocked:

So I didn't end up buying (I'm a sucker for my old regular Breckenridge manufacturer and they had a second run of a batch I have not tried yet) but wondered if any of you fellows have tried this brand? I will say that normally anything less than $50 a bottle usually isn't worth it in my experience.......

rpar86:
I think all that hippie-land green smoke has gone to your head Shawn... there shouldn't be an apostrophe in connoisseurs  :wink:   :knucklehead:

stlaser:

--- Quote from: rpar86 on December 18, 2017, 06:06:11 PM ---I think all that hippie-land green smoke has gone to your head Shawn... there shouldn't be an apostrophe in connoisseurs  :wink:   :knucklehead:

--- End quote ---

I didn’t spell check, so the answer is no you have not had any. Keep that up & we’ll lump you in with the likes of Ken! :huh:

Edit: I fixed the title for you......

rpar86:
I dunno... im thinking Ken might be wanting a friend, you guys are all so rough on him LOL

Flyin6:
Hey Shawn,

If you evaluate that brew for us, should you use the weapons assessment format we developed? :likebutton:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version