GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Merry Christmas everyone! What are you doing this year?

(1/5) > >>

Farmer Jon:
I have all my kids coming home for the first time in several years.  Tomorrow we go to my Moms house. It will pretty much just be adults and my 2 youngest kids and my 2 young nieces. Day after Christmas we head for Kentucky for a week with a stop off in Cincinnati. I enjoy my time there but I could do without going through that city.

OldKooT:
Sounds fun man...

We have church at 8:30 Christmas Morning. Then the 30 miles to my Mom's for Christmas. Unload the smoker, light it, toss the Ham in and go about hanging out with family.

Two of our kids and their families won't be here they live in Wisconsin. But we will have the 6 kids that live here, and their kids, so it will be busy and enjoyable I am sure. Neither of my two sisters will be attending, so it should be a peaceful day.

now that we have been blessed with 6" of snow, maybe some sledding will be in order Christmas Morning.

stlaser:
We had candlight service last night as they are holding it at regular service times yesterday and today. We walked into church with it not snowing & walked out an hour later with a couple inches on the ground which was pretty cool I might add.

So today we go pickup cinnamon rolls from our local truck stop for tomorrow morning. Yes, my wife can make them but it’s hard to beat a place that renowned for these rolls. Then tomorrow it is prime rib & all the fixins here at our home with family......

Flyin6:
Latin church at 1600 where we will present out remaining gifts to the two families, then a tad more shopping and a last run to kroger, then an evening of family, then all day tomorrow with kids/grandkids, mine, and maybe even get to lifting the GJ!

Bigdave_185:
We had Sunday service, than home to prep for family guests in and out today and tomorrow.  Put two prime roasts on the smoker, chopped up green hippie foods, made some cheese balls, pet the big dog harley for a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version