TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Dewalt 20Volt impact gun

<< < (2/5) > >>

JR:
Well, I won't say it is the best, but I am very happy with my Porter Cable 20v.

Honestly I have not tried a lug nut with it. But I used it for the H1 wheels and some long lags and it worked great. Guess I will have to try a lug just to see now.

So I did. Just walked out and blew 2 lugs off the 1101 trailer and 2 off the 2500 sub. 14mm on the sub and the trailer has H1 wheels. So it gets the thumbup award!

wyorunner:
I bought the Harbor Fraught 3/8” impact gun a while back to aid in dismantling parts trucks. Haven’t found a bolt it couldn’t break loose or break in half due to rust yet. For my needs it does the job.

If I relied on one every day, I’d probably attempt to pony up the cash for a tool truck one, have used the snapon one and yea she’ll run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmer Jon:
That really suprises me because we have the 18 volt version and it's a beast. Sure sometimes I have to roll out an air hose and grab the trusty snap on air impact. But the dewalt has always been good and sturdy. I don't know how many times its been left in the rain in the back of the pickup. Bounced around in the toolbox. Dropped and what not. It still works as good as the day we go it.

Possibility you just got a bad one?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
This Dewalt is surprisingly weak...Definitely not a go-to tool. Strong Re-gift candidate!

Jared Herzog:
Will the Dewalt work better impacting bolts on? Maybe it is not as strong in reverse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version