Hello Guest

Author Topic: Headlights, agian!  (Read 1026 times)

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Headlights, agian!
« on: January 01, 2019, 11:54:41 PM »
Well, I added the JDM NX LED bulbs to my Dmax and so far I really like them. In fact I just ordered the same bulbs for the high beams.

Now 2 setbacks, my "all on" stopped working when I put in the LEDs?? Maybe the relay, just haven't checked. What is the mod with the diode for all on again in the fusebox? That or the pc board.

Still in the stock housings too. Is there something better or stock housings the beast??
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Headlights, agian!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 09:01:11 AM »
I’ll send you a text with it Jr. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 10:29:09 AM »
OEM housings are better if you can find them. I found some for the LB7. I’ll see if I can locate the web site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 03:21:44 PM »
Well, the All On mod was just a loose 1/4 plug.

I cleaned the OEM housings and it is better, but not great. So I got a OEM style set but cheap so we'll see.

I did get the JDM NX high beams and WOW, worth every penny. Very happy, $70 well spent.

Found one of my fog light adjuster was messed up. Screw came out of housing so it could float, easy fix. Ordered cheap LED bulbs for them, stock are just 37watts, ouch. 
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal