GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

Millenials perfer socalism and communism over capitalism

<< < (2/2)

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on January 21, 2018, 08:00:08 AM ---NEWS FLASH - The seeds of stupidity are planted in public schools before students reach College!  You want to change the current trend?  Get involved and call teachers and administrators out on their personal and biased views they ram down kids throats inside the classroom!  There used to be a day when such behavior was addressed and dealt with by Administrators handing down professional discipline; no longer the case!  LIBTARDS RULE THE INSTITUTIONS turning a blind eye to such behavior, unless you are espousing Conservative Views.....then look out!

--- End quote ---
Oh, do I ever!

Just ask the 5th/6th an a seventh grade teacher if they know my name.
I'll call them out in a new your minute for putting out crap. I remember when Pre-Ranger old came home with the proclamation that his teacher had made that we had 40 or something like that years of fossil fuels remaining. OOH, that one was fun. I owned that guy, then sold him and had him refinanced! In the end he just admitted he hadn't looked far enough into the subject.
Was a Marine teaching next door. He just laughed and shook his head when I got done with "Mr. Magic lips"

JR:
I fight this all the time at our schools. They actually teach the basics of many religions but I never see them teach about Christian's. Thankfully my kids go to church regularly.

I blame much of the above on the media, both social and so called news. Everything is wonderful everywhere but here, but they all still come here.

Take so called global warming, now climate change. Cities are trying to sue oil companies for it, but thank god it keeps getting thrown out. I have a cousin on the wifes side who is going to Cal Poly, studying biology and we stated talking about "climate change". She brought up all the scientists agree bull and I said, who's? Then went over how much land we actually occupy on the earth and how would that >1% affect the whole planet? It was fun, but I was nice about it.

I still think it comes back to the media of all kinds. Tell them something wrong enough and they will believe it. Also, be sure to not let the real truth out or something that pushes back your ideals (thankyou twitter).   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version