RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

No Superbowl for me!

(1/5) > >>

Flyin6:
I will not be watching the US SuperBowl today

Someone will hopefully record the commercials for me, especially the Marine Corps recruitment one that is rumored to be good.

I don't even know who is playing!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the NFL Leadership taken a strong stance against this kneeling for the flag thing
Had they not come down asymmetrically harder on Christian players for displaying their beliefs publicly
I would enjoy the game as i have every year of my life.

This was a good year of high school sports for me, and I guess, that and college ball will fill the void from the passing of Professional Football from my pool of experience.

Fut from this broke kneed veteran to that nappy headed disrespecter of my flag and nation, son, because of you and your communist self centered, spoiled friends this cowboy is done with your industry.

Don

TexasRedNeck:
Amen brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longball:
I sincerely hope their viewership numbers are abysmal today. This house will not be playing the super bowl, or any other nfl game for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave945:
I’m with you fellas. Just hanging with the wife and kids at the house today. I thought about this last year and am going to go ahead and plan it for next year. A non-Superbowl Party, no football on the tube, but plenty of appetizers and friends to be had.

Farmer Jon:
The only NFL game I ever watch is the Super Bowl. I couldn't careless about the game. My wife wants to watch the commercials.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version