RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

No Superbowl for me!

<< < (5/5)

cruizng:
Ken,

Make some of these. I have and they work really well!

https://youtu.be/Qj7lBH4nbXo

I have used black power or acetylene and fishing line. Scares the bejeezus out of them but other than some plastic shrapnel it can hurt them too much.

I can't remember where I bought the inert triggers but I think they were for smoke grenades. I still have a bag of them.

On second thought. It would scare off the game also... nevermind.  :facepalm:

KensAuto:
I doubt that it would scare the deer any worse than a chainsaw at 3 in the morning!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Reviewing the SB viewership, it immediately reminded me of a parallel in the bible

Matthew 19:24

And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

The parallel I draw to this is that in the scripture points to the fact that a rich man is distracted by his wealth to the point that he ignores God's call and misses the opportunity...That so few find their way to heaven...

and

Matthew 7:13

"Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the road is spacious that leads to destruction, and many people are entering by it.

So few are led by strong internal moral conviction, so few. This is PC in operation. It is so easy to jump on the bus, enjoy the ride surrounded by like minded people. So much more difficult to stay the course and do the right thing.

I feel good about my decision, saddened a bit by my fellow national border occupiers, But that's life in modern times.

CM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version