RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Site Cost...Possible changes

<< < (3/9) > >>

Flyin6:
I knew that if I posted something you boneheads would come in and help...just hard to stop good men from doing what thetY think is the right thing
I didn't really want anyone's money, whenever you donate, I like to use that to bless
And there u
Is another issue here, but frankly I see it everywhere
And that is in the fact that just a few often standup and do the work for many. Some of you regulars will donate money but the guest, that guy who has been on here for three years will just go on and take advantage of involved men's efforts
That does bother the secular Don, but the spirit in me from him tells me to just continue because someday the truth in that word could change and save that mans life
So for that reason I would continue.
Ok if the REAL men here want to pay this bill I'll track the money in the donations section. Anyone can donate there on the available tab.
And allow me to call out big Dave from the great salt lake who contacted me privately to donate. I'll use as an example of who I think is true. He is living in a basement I think, and building a house and raising a family. He offered $50 without hiccuping. That's standing for something and leading. He is my poster boy for this
(Dave, did I do that well enough?? Yea, you'll get your 25%...). ;-)

Ok $567 is the numba
I'll continue to get the $30 a month, that seems reasonable
And
I'll endeavor to move us onto a new server asap where the cost will be near zero

stlaser:
I had a thought while driving yesterday. You sure pay a lot to have Ken and the likes of him ride you and give you a hard time daily as you document your hard work and suffering............. :beercheers:

I can't believe some of those guys  :popcorn:

Bigdave_185:
Now if remember correctly you can’t donate on the mobile app correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KensAuto:
Yes Dave, you are correct.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nate:
I just donated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version