GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

Great Lake Off Road aka GLO

<< < (10/10)

stlaser:
Thanks Tate, still early and lacking caffeine not quite following on your relief cut comment?

Who is building the housing for those custom 14 bolt high pinions (assuming drop out third setup)?

EL TATE:
with a reverse cut/high pinon, some covers are not interchangeable. the relief i'm talking about is the "bump out" in the covers. if there's enough room for the ring gear being in a different location etc.

Jim Jackson at Torq development is making the housings, and yes, dropout style... oh, I see what you did there; covers don't work too well for dropouts. apparently I don't have enough caffeine yet either... carry on

stlaser:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on September 18, 2019, 11:55:27 AM ---with a reverse cut/high pinon, some covers are not interchangeable. the relief i'm talking about is the "bump out" in the covers. if there's enough room for the ring gear being in a different location etc.

Jim Jackson at Torq development is making the housings, and yes, dropout style... oh, I see what you did there; covers don't work too well for dropouts. apparently I don't have enough caffeine yet either... carry on

--- End quote ---

Correct, no cover on those but you have peaked my interest. I have a couple thoughts but need to check into the torq product first.

BobbyB:
Nice looking covers, sadly I can't buy one. Jeep wanted to make things hard for me to upgrade anything really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version