GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

Get it off your chest / whats bothering you

(1/85) > >>

Nate:
I thought at one point we had an actual CIEMR thread and not just a section....too many pages to look thru at the moment, so ill start a new one.

Lets use this thread to get whatever it is thats bothering us, or if there is something we just need to get off our chest out.

We can then move on with a happier mind set......   :knucklehead:   :beercheers:

If this takes off and there is a lot of participation, ill make it a sticky for easy access?

Nate:
So my wonderful lady and I had a trip planned to go do a tour of the capital building in D.C. this week. 

But because of the events surrounding the passing of a once honorable service member, who became a traitor, had his records sealed, and then went on to make people believe that he was for the service members benefit.  Our tour has been canceled. 

In place of our tour of this nations public house, all of these pompous oxygen thieves have decided to lay this guy in state so they have a reason to congregate and fellate each other and waste more of our tax dollars doing nothing of value.

Gusss the Smithsonian will get my business as well as my paying respect to real american heros at arlington national cemetery.

stlaser:
Nate, when I was a kid the FBI tour was pretty interesting ( I recall the gun collection). The other one that stood out to me then was the Mint. However, as an adult I realize it is just worthless TP at some point...... :facepalm:

Nate:
Oh we got some things already planned, it was more of me just being P!$$€D off that they are making me readjust my time line for oxygen thieves

Nate:
The level of intelligence here in the outlying D.C. area is extremely high......

The following event just occured :facepalm:

I go down to the beverage counter here in my hotel and ask the very polite lady for a virgin bloody mary (time was 0930),

she gives me a very odd look, as though i just committed some sort of an egregious crime,  she then responds to me in her barley understandable/broken engrish..."no sell alcohol untill 10am"

I gave her a smile, a chuckle and asked her if a virgin bloody mary was considered an alcoholic beverage here in MD.

She then give me a puzzled look and says "i no understand?"

I asked her if there was a manager around, because i wished to speak with them,

She holds up her index finger as to say one moment and walks out from behind the beverage counter and disappears somewhere around the corner,  about 1.5 minutes later she returns with an older very squat lady that speaks about as perfect engrish as the orignal lady,

Well this second lady asked me if i was wanting a bloody mary,

I said to her that i would like a virgin bloody mary if that was possible,

The second lady got this huge look of suprise and understanding on her face and says to the first lady in their perfect engrish that she can make me one,

Well the first lady says to the second lady "i no understand how to make"

The second lady says to the first lady "just like drink but NO alcohol"

The first lady then gets the huge look of suprise and understanding on her face and says i understand, and commenced to make the beverage that i asked for.

Well during the making of asked for beverage, the first lady proceeds to not cap the mixing shaker completely and throws virgin bloody mary all over herself, the bar, the back wall......

It litterally took every ounce of will power i had to not bust out in complete laughter at this......

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version