FOOD CORNER > Share Your Recipe

whats your preferred beverage of choice

(1/15) > >>

Nate:
so as the title says, whats your preferred beverage of choice?  have you tried anything new?  did you like it or hate it?

my beverage of choice is spoken of in my signature, and I did try something new about a month ago.

I tried some of this twin valley distillers bourbon  http://tvdistillers.com/  all of what he sells is not on the website.

cant say that it was a bourbon as it was more of a whisky, and I cant say that I would really recommend a tour of the place to anybody....(im surprised he passed a health inspection)

but in any case, ill leave this with you all …..especially for Charles..... :beercheers:

TexasRedNeck:
Jack Daniels single barrel cask strength. 130 proof

Tried George T Stagg this week. Pretty tasty. 140 proof limited production from Buffalo Trace Distillery. Part of the antique series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EL TATE:
Buffalo Trace, Knobb Creek, and last night I tried some Basil Hayden's dark rye. Other than that I like a good IPA and Arrogant Bastard has my attention at this moment.

BobbyB:
I like Root Beer. However I've recently been drinking a liter of water most of the time.

Bigdave_185:
Oh a little crown and coke goes a long way for me in the eve.  Tumbler Full of coke with two shots of crown And ice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version