FOOD CORNER > Cooking equipment

cast iron cook ware

<< < (2/10) > >>

Nate:
Which one of you is botherin the platoon sergeant......do i need to counsel the warrant occifer again......wheres my headache emoji?

Dooley, what can i assist you with in regards to this cast iron pan?

TexasRedNeck:
I find pushups to be an effective behavior modification technique.  My daughters have to do pushups for many infractions.  20 pushups per lightswitch I have to switch off behind them....

stlaser:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on October 28, 2018, 09:20:22 PM ---I find pushups to be an effective behavior modification technique.  My daughters have to do pushups for many infractions.  20 pushups per lightswitch I have to switch off behind them....

--- End quote ---

I like this idea....

Bear9350:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on October 28, 2018, 09:20:22 PM ---I find pushups to be an effective behavior modification technique.  My daughters have to do pushups for many infractions.  20 pushups per lightswitch I have to switch off behind them....

--- End quote ---

Do you think this method could effectively be used on wives also?

Nate:

--- Quote from: Bear9350 on October 29, 2018, 08:25:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Do you think this method could effectively be used on wives also?

--- End quote ---

NOPE!  you might get laughed at and then be either in the hospital or out on your butt....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version