Hello Guest

Author Topic: In my backyard In hippyland  (Read 652 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
In my backyard In hippyland
« on: January 03, 2019, 05:44:27 PM »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: In my backyard In hippyland
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 09:31:54 PM »
Unreal. It’s going to come to a head soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:36:20 PM »
I mean, how can such a law stand? And fighting it is unfair as it will cost plenty, while the bigots errr, liberals just pass these laws at no cost to them. Maybe the police should refuse to enforce the law and citizens perhaps march on the county seat.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 10:49:20 PM »
I mean, how can such a law stand? And fighting it is unfair as it will cost plenty, while the bigots errr, liberals just pass these laws at no cost to them. Maybe the police should refuse to enforce the law and citizens perhaps march on the county seat.

When we moved here it was to Broomfield county ie: north Denver. It took county police there exactly 90 days to issue my ccp (unless they have valid reason to reject they have 90 days). We then moved to boulder county when we purchased a home. My wife applied for hers, it took 3 days to get it by mail! No joke, every boulder county PD I have dealt with has been stand up. Doubt city police are the same in boulder, they suck here in Erie and the female police Chief was former boulder Pd btw. When she took over here I quit volunteering for Erie pd functions. I’ve since had a couple runs ins with local pd and not at all impressed...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 10:50:04 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 07:40:24 AM »
Sanctuary city for semi auto rifles....don’t ask don’t tell....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 08:25:24 AM »
That is the one thing I wonder about all of the time. Where are all of the conservative constitutional attorneys?? TRN posted the Judicial Watch article and they are the only ones that I see are successfully suing and producing results. We wouldn't know half of what we know today about the myriad of democrat scandals if it wasn't for them. The conservatives get out played 100:1 when it comes to the law. This is a Constitutional Right. Not some made up grievance.

If this was an instance of a confused gender individual that wanted you to put the seat back down or a Muslim that was subject to a micro aggression there would be 100 liberal attorneys filing suits in every liberal court or CAIR would be on every TV stations lamenting the Islamophobia that is killing millions of Muslims every week.

There are 100's of major 2A restrictions/infractions weekly and not a peep in any court. The Dems complain about the money "pouring" into the NRA and then the lobbyist. I would love to see a balance sheet of conservative spending on all things 2A and the dollars spent by the Disarmament Industry.

I would bet it is 1000's:1.  :cry: 
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 09:47:12 AM »
^^^ Concur

and

I wonder where (Soros, puppet of the largest banks) the money all comes from?????
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal