VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

In case anyone needs a military vehicle project

<< < (2/7) > >>

KensAuto:
Nice..the Rockwells.
Just found out Boyce is closed for the holiday.  Oh well,  guess I'll put the credit card away.

wyorunner:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on May 25, 2019, 06:23:27 PM ---Nice..the Rockwells.
Just found out Boyce is closed for the holiday.  Oh well,  guess I'll put the credit card away.

--- End quote ---

Ken do you have a tow bar for your 925? I’ve got some 900 series stuff that absolutely needs a new home. I ain’t moving it again.

BobbyB:
Yea if I was closer and had spare money... Unless I transfer to the corporate office / plant in Colorado, wait that's not gonna happen.

wilsonphil:

--- Quote from: wyorunner on May 25, 2019, 08:24:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Ken do you have a tow bar for your 925? I’ve got some 900 series stuff that absolutely needs a new home. I ain’t moving it again.

--- End quote ---

Just don’t get rid of any of that Dodge junk.

wyorunner:

--- Quote from: wilsonphil on May 25, 2019, 08:50:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: wyorunner on May 25, 2019, 08:24:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Just don’t get rid of any of that Dodge junk.

--- End quote ---

Didn’t plan to... when I finish our truck, son and I are making a road trip with all of it.... hope you got space

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version