VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

OPPLAN TruckBuy

(1/4) > >>

Flyin6:
OPPLAN "TruckBuy"

State: "The briefing will begin in 1 minute" (then count down...)
Time hack:

Please hold all questions until the end of the briefing

Classification: FOUO

Overview: So, yesterday my wife and I went looking for ideas about a vehicle which we planned to purchase for our Pre-Rangers.

Commanders Intent: Secure transportation for two Tier 1 operators at a minimum cost. Relieve pressure on command element for providing transportation of assigned soldiers, and creating an environment to cause minimally invasive atmosphere of training and cooperation between individual warrior elements.

Further, suitable vehicle is defined as: Reliable, Inexpensive, Capable of transporting two personnel and no others. Be of a spartan nature affording very few comforts. Full doors/windows as well as a heater is approved.

Intel:

Weather: 80F, clear skies unlimited vis, altimeter setting 29.92, and rising. Winds light and variable.

Enemy Situation: Owners of transportation vehicles known to be subservisive, oftentimes concealing the truth while maintaining a friendly outward appearance. Psyops in full use IVO their supply points.

Sunrise: 0523
Sunset: 1945
EENT: 2033
% Illumination: 35%

Concept of the Operation: Parental units move out and secure high ground vicinity phase line "Teenage Boyz"
Once established recon immediate vicinity to secure adequate transportation sufficient to maintain operations for two fully equipped combat soldiers for a period of approximately five years. Vehicle should be cost effective, robust, provide occupant safety, provide peace of mind for command element not co-located.

EXECUTION

Operations

Time:1000

Events: Move out along planned routing to messing facility. While there perform final rehearsal for engagement of indigenous people at vehicle supply points

Route: Ingress route Alpha beginning on Interstate 71 and terminating from unknown road vcty objective code named "GMC" or GMC for short.

Operations at targeted facility: Stay focused and move quickly toward acquisition of suitable vehicle. Keep all communications short and contrite

Other: Smiling is not allowed. Handshakes need to be firm to painful signalling danger to indigenous personnel.

Contingencies:

Should Command vehicle fail at any point, mission is recalled. Evade as necessary to safe location and call for exfil

Should strife, tension, disagreement, or open fighting breakout between members of command element, entire mission is a No-Go, I repeat, Mission is aborted and will not be re executed in current format.

While at vehicle supply point and deceiving (Which cannot be rectified) be encountered. Discontinue acquisition at that point, and depart the location immediately.

Psy ops: In effect, expect counter operations at any point

Logistics:

Transportation: Rental N155AN
Fuel: 22 gal Mo-gas
Messing: Local establishment, known as Bob Evans
     Time 45 min
     Cost of messing $25

Uniform: Standard civilian attire, seasonal/cultural appropriate

Weapons: Concealed only. G-19, Knife, tactical pen, bio formed nauseous gas for disruption if required.

Signal: Cell phones, primary channel along with texting

Utilize minimum communications at unsecured areas.

Execution matrix: See attachment in Appendix Alpha

Code words: in use

Safety: Local population do not follow rules of the road, are given to erratic behavior, and will be at all points along ingress/egress route. Evasive driving practices are authorized up to but not including requiring medevac.

Medical: Numerous civilian facilities located along the route. Medevac available on primary emer frequency 91.10

Commanders Comments: ___________________

This includes the briefing of OPPLAN Truckbuy

Nate:
this OPPLAN need to be halted immediately!!!

where is your S2 (intelligence) historical data...MISSING

demographics of the target/area...MISSING

MLCOA (most likely course of action) and/or MDCOA (most dangerous course of action)...MISSING

Nate:
 :popcorn:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Nate on August 30, 2019, 12:26:08 PM ---this OPPLAN need to be halted immediately!!!

where is your S2 (intelligence) historical data...MISSING

demographics of the target/area...MISSING

MLCOA (most likely course of action) and/or MDCOA (most dangerous course of action)...MISSING

--- End quote ---
Believe me, there was a lot more than this^^^^ missing

Update:

Mission completed 183408292019

General comment: Hey, I'm a pilot, I was just "winging" it

(Get it: Pilot...winging it...;-)

TexasRedNeck:
I don’t know about all that jargon/lingo but I think you forgot to have a pre dug hole.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version