Hello Guest

Author Topic: Kalifornia...What a record...Good Job!  (Read 596 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Kalifornia...What a record...Good Job!
« on: November 28, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »
CALIFORNIA  Legislative Year Closed on Friday.

So what did they accomplish during this high pressure year in Sacramento?

Here are some of the highlights of the session:

*Passed Cap-n-Trade Tax which will increase gas 0.63 to 0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it.

*Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water

*Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc.) who is 60 years old and has already spent 25 years in prison!  Charles Manson would have qualified if he just waited a few months before dying; and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years?  Victims?... What victims?

*A new $50 charge on all residents living in a mobile home park to address “living condition enforcement” in those parks?  What the hell does that mean?   Regressive tax on the poor?

*Requires Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union, or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars!  Maybe political blackmail doesn’t count as breaking any law.  Unions are loving it.  “Watch out solar companies... They may be coming after you next!!!”

Hang tight Elon Musk!

* Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to an unknowing partner.

*Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong.  What? Don’t we let them vote ??

*A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses?  What?

*Free legal services for illegal immigrants.. Of course!

*Establish safe "injection zones" run by government to oversee people injecting heroin!

Yep, it all passed! 
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Kalifornia...What a record...Good Job!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 07:47:59 AM »
Wow.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline swbhobie16

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 09:04:26 AM »
all while they’re millions in debt and literally clinging on to a sinking, burning ship.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 09:28:02 AM »
all while they’re millions in debt and literally clinging on to a sinking, burning ship.
Correction. Billions, with a B

Even Apple is starting to get tired of the taxation out there and added 6000 jobs in AUSTIN to build MacBook pros.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 02:02:47 PM »
Get me out of here!

Buy fuel in NV now, $1 less sometimes.

Plus you will be limited to 55gal a day for water, how?

Tax payers are leaving, takers are moving in. Long as they leave my retirement alone,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 07:31:24 PM »
That’s the unfortunate piece JR. when they declare bankruptcy they will use that as the excuse to reduce your pension payments.

It might be worth asking if they have a cash out option where you can take a lump sum and manage it your self

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 08:30:19 PM »
X2^^^

I think the special K has gone over the cliff. I doubt there is any way of saving other than a hard reset. Nothing is working right there, and the talent along with the big companies are leaving lige migrating birds. You had better try to find a cash out plan somewhere. Heck, selling your home could net you enough to live for some time in the less costly expanses of the Reno rural.

Talked to one of my best friends recently. He lived in victorville and ran a sky crane fire fighting operation out of Apple Valley. They pulled up stakes and moved everything to Oregon. They actually manufactured new parts for that ancient CH-54 SkyCrane,  employing scads of guys. All of that is gone, never to return. He was contracting to the Kali several cranes to fight fires, but he finds fewer problems and stupid regulations contracting to Mexico, Australia, France, Canada, and 49 other states.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 08:33:28 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal