RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Paid membership, Vote here

<< < (2/5) > >>

stlaser:
Ken, are you logged in?

oklawall:
I would be willing to pay for a membership but don't think giving us something that will add more expense to keep the site going. I would also be worried about some people not getting to know the site and have God move in their lives if we limit the people that just sit back and watch, anything in His will will be done.

KensAuto:

--- Quote from: stlaser on April 09, 2021, 11:27:32 PM ---Ken, are you logged in?

--- End quote ---
Yes

Farmer Jon:
I would pay a membership now but If this were a paid site when I joined I probably would not have joined. I am on a bunch of different forums. Most have ads. I hardly notice them. 
If we do go paid membership I think there should be a free trial. 6 months or something. This is the internet I want to get my information for free. How many people will be looking for info and find this site and say thats a pay site forget that I will go elsewhere.
If we do NOT do a paid membership or get sponsors how often will we have to throw $20 in the hat to keep the lights on?

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on April 10, 2021, 07:51:51 AM ---I would pay a membership now but If this were a paid site when I joined I probably would not have joined. I am on a bunch of different forums. Most have ads. I hardly notice them. 
If we do go paid membership I think there should be a free trial. 6 months or something. This is the internet I want to get my information for free. How many people will be looking for info and find this site and say thats a pay site forget that I will go elsewhere.
If we do NOT do a paid membership or get sponsors how often will we have to throw $20 in the hat to keep the lights on?

--- End quote ---
I’d pay just to keep watching the hippy make fun of Ken’s girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version