TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Shops Garages and Barns

New GLO Shop 2.0

(1/56) > >>

stlaser:
As some of you know already I’ve been working on a larger space / different shop layout.

Flash back to fall of 2018 in which I had purchased back my prior company 6 months earlier and I needed a work space. I then purchased the 1125 sq ft shop & it’s been a good space, lots of growth and twists and business turns since.

Fast forward to now and I know what I currently need and have secured the next space going forward. So over the coarse of the next three months I’ll be outfitting the new shop and then moving equipment into it.

New space 16’ wide single overhead door, 1500 sq ft, 22’ ceilings. First job is to add extra insulation to the roof between the z channels as this will lower heat bills in winter and help with keeping temps lower in summer. I’ll be having some electrical upgraded and new lighting and ceiling fans installed next. I’ve already started procuring steel for the mezzanine that will house my new office along with a space elevated for compressors and air storage. With Charles help last week I ordered the mini split for that space.

Single largest difference between then and now is I literally have the floor plan on CAD and have been moving lifts and equipment around to best fit space and work flow.

KensAuto:
You know the rules.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on July 21, 2021, 10:25:17 PM ---You know the rules.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I haven’t taken any pics yet. It’s in same development as my existing shop, actually right across the isle. I’ll update with pics shortly when we’re actually making some progress too.

Flyin6:
Git on him Ken!!!!

He's likely just faking it

Since there's no proof!

stlaser:
Proof is the checks I’m writing and no I’m not posting pics of them but my wallet is already lighter and I’m just starting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version