Hello Guest

Author Topic: Michael Brown G J announcement response  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Michael Brown G J announcement response
« on: November 25, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »
Now that the Grand Jury in Missouri has determined the police officer fired in self defense killing the youthful criminal, Michael Brown, "Vigils" are planned all over this country. I posted a link to the page.

Prudence would suggest these 99%ers who are always peaceful and law abiding might get a little testy. Information is provided for your planning. I wouldn't be anywhere near these places at the appointed times.

Funny, but I couldn't find any locations where we can stand in solidarity with the deputy to support him for all the crap he was just drug through. Hopefully the deputy can and should sue the Brown family and the media for portraying him as a criminal when all he did is rid the earth of another one and did us all a favor!

http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline moto123

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Brown G J announcement response
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
Agreed. 

I don't know all the details by any means, but the one piece that stuck in my mind was that the officer was ATTACKED while he was IN HIS OWN SQUAD CAR.  Which to me is the equivalent of being attacked in your own home ... self defense is the logical conclusion.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 02:11:51 PM »
And all these people saying he was just an innocent kid....

Yeah, he was 18 yrs old, was 6'5" tall 289 lbs... and oh by the way, just robbed a convenience store.

Don't want to get into the details of the incident, as I haven't read all the released court docs yet, but the outcry over this perfect child being killed is nonsense. He was a thug, and a big one at that.

People saying "oh those facial injuries [on the officer] aren't even that bad, he didn't have to shoot him"..... ummmm you're missing the point, he (and all 290 lbs) assaulted a police officer, and that's the proof.

Anyway, I'm thinking about going and starting some local businesses on fire. Who's with me?  ???
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:12:40 PM by Dawg25385 »
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 06:30:46 PM »
And the last sentence is tongue in cheek but, my prayers are out to all the communities that have protest activities this night. Why some people think it is ok to burn down or destroy the place they call home is way beyond me. Here in the Seattle area last night the freeway was blocked off so the people could stand in the lanes and prove what? Remember the mid 60's and "they will only lay down in front of my car once" Kind of how I feel about the whole thing. After all, the policeman was only trying to take control of the person who robbed and committed assault on the store employee minutes before. I know, only post whatever you know won't hurt you in time to come...I did.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:44 AM »
Of course it was tongue in cheek...

It's also embarrassing that this is tolerated behavior by a large portion of our country. Saw a clip tonight, a lady had her Bakery store front destroyed. She scrimped and saved selling baked goods at flea markets to save up to be able to afford opening her own brick and mortar store. She's a black woman in Ferguson, and her store-front was destroyed by thugs protesting in the name of justice.

No justice in that, whatsoever.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 08:11:22 AM »
We are seeing evil at work here

The truth is perverted, the innocent are the ones being hurt, and PC reigns supreme!

The likes of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are given credibility and at the head of all this is a very successful Satan who is just reveling in his little victories.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline moto123

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 01:25:19 PM »
The clip on the news this morning made me sick.  Apparently the kid's dad, after hearing the verdict, ran out into the street and fired up the crowd yelling "Burn this B**** down!". 

If that is his father's first reaction, to create a mob and destroy the town, well then what sort of parenting style would you call that?  And can you really be surprised with any part of this situation?

Meanwhile during the interview the mother is trying make it seem like no big deal.  "oh he was just emotional".  No sweetheart, emotional would be crying or praying, causing damage is being VIOLENT, not just emotional.  I wish the business owners that received damage would sue the family for causing the whole event.

I cannot for the life of me understand why there would be people in this country that would side with a family that appears to have terrible parenting skills, aggressive tendencies, and a perspective of reality that leans toward mentally unstable.  The rest of us should not be responsible for protecting you from your own stupidity.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal