Hello Guest

Author Topic: Paris is reaping what it has sown - wake up America  (Read 767 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Paris is reaping what it has sown - wake up America
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:08:02 AM »
In Paris, there are neighborhoods that the police won't enter.  They have allowed the Muslims to create their own Sharia law controlled areas.  The French, like most liimp wrist-ed liberals have capitulated to aggressors for years.  This time instead of the Germans, its the Muslims, and they are incredulous about the actions and events that are happening now.

This is the new war and is coming to America.  The beheading in OK is just a foretaste.  Be on guard.  The problem is that when we speak out against the "religion of peace" we will be called hate criminals and they will seek to silence us for fear for provoking an "inflammatory" response.

We must wake up and realize that the only, and I mean THE ONLY, things these animals understand is force. You cannot reason and rehabilitate these animals.  Like the natural order that God created, we must remove these animals from society. 
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Paris is reaping what it has sown - wake up America
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »
Can't let there become a critical mass... as soon as fringe starts to become more mainstream, we got problems. Somebody posted a vid of that dude in the UK systematically taking over pockets of London and imposing Shariah law...

People mock Jesus, Christians pray for them.

People mock Mohammed, they get beheaded or shot.

Religion of peace, cool story bro.

They behead people in the squares in Mecca. Can you imagine if people were beheaded at the Vatican?
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 03:40:54 PM »
We soldiers have been warning fellow Americans for some time now.

When it comes to a head, be prepared to finish it...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 01:14:08 AM »

When it comes to a head, be prepared to finish it...
No truer words were ever spoken.  Do not hesitate
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal