Hello Guest

Author Topic: Behold the sheepdog  (Read 534 times)

Offline Higher Caliber

• Registered
  • Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
Behold the sheepdog
« on: February 14, 2015, 11:06:18 AM »
We are all familiar with grossmans speech on sheep I'm sure. Here is a little something I wrote the other night in therapy-

Been having some demons surface lately- not sure what kicked it off. Most of the time, I'm driving and I get this sudden sense of dread and scenarios start flooding my mind- explosions- people jumping in front of my vehicle- body falling on my windshield- for the most part it's a tight blink and a head shake to get it out of my face- but it's that sudden onset from condition yellow to red then trying to bring myself back down again that's the most taxing- anyways, I'm not afraid of sharing, so don't be afraid to discuss! Here Ya go!

Cave Canem (Beware the Dog)

Behold the sheepdog,
for he is sublime yet mortal.

Behold the sheepdog,
for his capacity to act violently is proportionate only to his clemency.

Behold the sheepdog,
for his proficiency in his craft will be most evident to those who harbor evil within them.

Behold the sheepdog,
for the mensuration of his resiliency to antagonists is incalculable.

Behold the sheepdog,
for he will carry the battle.

Behold the sheepdog,
but beware…
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Behold the sheepdog
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 07:54:38 PM »
I like that. Along a similar vein. The wolf is ever vigilant and always ready to strike. For those that leave their abode in the morning unprepared, without their weapon and in condition white, you should stop, take a long deep breath at the threshold of your door and upon breathing out bleat "baaa", because you are a sheep and the wolf awaits you.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal