VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

LML Silverado Duramax C-Max build thread part 4

<< < (3/215) > >>

JR:
I have been neglecting mine too. Not the driving, but doing!!

I went through a set of hubs and ball joints, but all will be new again when lifted.

Flyin6:
Yea, I'm itchin' to build a brush guard for the front and a roof rack. I need a place to mount a hi-lift jack, so I'm thinking in front of the radiator where it can shove stuff out of the way. Maybe put a shovel and axe up there too!

Then I have to OD green the bike and bolt up a 40mm pumper carb...Then there's bush hogging down at the farm and the ever present bed cutting-in and mulching...

CHEVSILVER1500:
Curious to hear how you like the LED bulbs for the headlights. I'm in the market for something different for my 13 but don't want to go the hid route with it.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: CHEVSILVER1500 on March 28, 2015, 01:32:09 AM ---Curious to hear how you like the LED bulbs for the headlights. I'm in the market for something different for my 13 but don't want to go the hid route with it.

--- End quote ---
For the short term usage report, of about a week-10 days, I give them high marks. Having said that, the HID's were outstanding during the same time frame.
I can say that they put out a lot of light. But the real test lies in the reliability. That, of course, will take time...

Drunksailor:
Glad to see Cmax is alive and don has hurt himself since i was last present. My cognito ball joints also went out but i replaced them with some moog ones  aka "problem solvers" and I've put 3,000 on them with not a sign of damage (just got another alignment before i left and there was zero play). Hows the knee big don?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version