Hello Guest

Author Topic: Troublesome  (Read 451 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Troublesome
« on: January 14, 2023, 04:18:12 PM »
Although this sounds great. All this ammo we are sending is hammering a mudhole out of the Russian military and setting them back a decade or more with being able to recover to a point where they are a credible threat, but two things to consider here

1. A desperate man acts in desperate ways. With one 10-minute release of megaton size weapons upon western Europe, and our ability to supply the Ukrainians is over. Additionally, the return volley will tip off a nuclear WW3.

2. We just may need some of that ammo ourselves. Certainly, we will be curtailing training because of a lack of ammo, so our readiness slips a bit. Secondly, we may just have to supply Taiwan with a bunch of ammo, or worse yet, supply our own guys with ammo over there.

I am always a bit suspicious of things like this. On one hand, I see a liberal UN-leaning government wanting to toss our flag and adopt being a UN surrogate. With that in mind, pulling a lot of ammunition from our stockpiles could bring us to a place where we may not be as fearsome a military as we currently are. Hearing the buzz from my old professional military circles, the guys in the know are saying they have never, repeat, NEVER seen ammunition, particularly artillery and missiles leave our inventory. All are scrambling to find ammo and it aient there to be had.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/01/joe-biden-could-run-out-of-weapons-to-send-to-ukraine/?msn
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal