Hello Guest

Author Topic: Two man race  (Read 1344 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Two man race
« on: March 05, 2016, 10:15:34 PM »
Cruz is winning and trump is maintaining his lead.  Now if KY will get it right we can see a real shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Two man race
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 08:10:23 AM »
Cruz is winning and trump is maintaining his lead.  Now if KY will get it right we can see a real shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kentucky went for trump.

But taking a state doesn't really  tell the story, the number of delegates does.

I believe Trump took 49, but Mr. Cruz took 64.

So Cruz stands with 295 to I believe Trumps 365.

So will Cruz get "Trumped?""
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline husker77c

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 08:16:51 AM »
Rubio and Kasich need to drop out, like now.  Were on our way to at best a contested convention and at worst a brokered one.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 10:12:49 AM »
With Rubio as the establishment puppet, you know he won't get out, even after he looses Florida, he'll stick around to that the status quo can be maintained with a brokered convention- Republican establishment would rather keep Hillary IN power than loose their meal tickets!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 10:53:26 AM »
With Rubio as the establishment puppet, you know he won't get out, even after he looses Florida, he'll stick around to that the status quo can be maintained with a brokered convention- Republican establishment would rather keep Hillary IN power than loose their meal tickets!

It is because he is a self serving politician that he will get out... he got crushed last night, and if he stays in and gets crushed in his native state of Florida, he will have zero chance of being elected governor there, which I know is his fall back plan.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

OldKooT

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 02:25:59 PM »
It's like a soap opera with less attractive actors ya ask me. But I predict we will see some VP pick noise rumors very soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal