Hello Guest

Author Topic: National Ranger foundation affected by Pelosi WOKE bulls__t  (Read 458 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
National Ranger foundation affected by Pelosi WOKE bulls__t
« on: April 28, 2023, 06:06:55 PM »
NATIONAL RANGER MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
PO Box 762
Columbus, GA 31902
Fellow Rangers:
In my capacity as Chairman of the National Ranger Memorial Foundation (NRMF), I am
informing all of a directive the NRMF received from the management of Ft Benning, GA
(specifically. Col Colin Mahle, Garrison Commander), directing the Foundation remove specific
names from our RANGER Monument/Memorial. These names are Col John S Mosby 1992
RHOF, Mosby memorial paver, Quantrill memorial paver, George Bowman memorial paver
with reference to BG Morgan and Jackson Bowman paver with reference to BG Morgan. While
all of this is wrapped in the legal promulgation of a law passed by the Pelosi 117th Congress,
importantly the action directed at me is an interpretation of said law by a Naming Committee
established by the DOD and the OSECARMY management and passed down to installation level
management. This is the case with Ft Benning and our RANGER Memorial.
Implementation of dramatic/radical edicts and shifts in policy at issue here are frequently
accompanied by inaccuracies, (stupid) interpretations, injustices to survivors and a strong
political slant offensive to substantial sectors of society. The deceased named in this directive,
the Mosby family and the Bowen family in particular, are victims of woefully targeted
legislation enacted by the Pelosi, WOKE, 117th Congress. Interpretations of this legislation
have received the slavish obedience by both civilian and military management at the
national level as passed down, apparently without verification, to our installations. For
example, and wrongly identified with the Confederacy, Gen Morgan was a BG in the
Continental Army under Gen Washington and the hero of the Battle of Cow Pens against the
British. Gen Morgan had passed away 57 years before the start of the Civil War. The injustice to
the name of John S Mosby and his descendants is extraordinary and thoughtless.
Notwithstanding his extraordinary combat record, Ambassador Mosby, a staunch anti- slavery
activist, was appointed by President Grant as US Ambassador to China later in his distinguished
service to our Nation.
This being the case, the officers and board of the NRMF decided to implement all demands
made by the installation management (Col Mahle) to limit visible damage to the monument
through unilateral action verbalized by the Ft Benning Garrison Commander. The Mosby
Paver, Quantrill Paver, George Bowman and Jackson Pavers have been removed. The Mosby
inscription on the 1992 Ranger Hall of Fame stone tablet has been appropriately covered so as
not to deface the other names accompanied on the same tablet.
I’ll close with a message I recently received from an affiliate Ranger:
“Removing bricks and etching out names will not promote peace within our Nation nor will
renaming installations and covering headstones heal us or ensure equality.”
Feel free to contact me individually or Col Mahle [colin.p.mahle.mil@army.mil ], Ft Benning
Garrison Commander, with concerns or thoughts.
This is not the last word.
Rangers Lead the Way!
Joseph S Stringham
BG, US ARMY ret
Chairman, National Ranger Memorial Foundation
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: National Ranger foundation affected by Pelosi WOKE bulls__t
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 02:22:32 PM »
Idiocy know no bounds.  :facepalm:
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 04:26:48 PM »
Idiocy know no bounds.  :facepalm:
No, it doesn't

And it seems to be thriving in this new era where people do not to seem to be as knowledgeable about things in general.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 04:35:14 PM »
Why study, or do research, when you can just make sh!t up to fit your agenda?
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 04:43:21 PM »
Never underestimate the power of a group of idiots

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 07:53:51 AM »
Never underestimate the power of a group of idiots

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
There are no truer words than these…sadly.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal