GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

Signing Off

(1/4) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
I'll be going dark for a while now...I just learned that Season 5 of The Walking Dead is on Netflix....I'll be binge watching for the next week......

Love that show!

KensAuto:
Last season?

TexasRedNeck:
No, its still an ongoing series.  Season 6 is currently running.  I don't watch much TV.  Not much on sports or mindless sit-coms.  Just a bit of History or Science or Learning Channel and Fox News.

I do tend to get hooked on one series and record it to watch.  Buddy turned me on the TWD and I binge watched 4 seasson in less than 4 weeks.  Once the newest season starts, you can't get it on demand from my provider and I don't like paying for access.  Netflix runs the prior season once the newest season starts so I have been waiting for season 6 to start so I can watch 5 and record 6.

Love how 5 started tonight....flaming zombies!  Its less about the zombies as that is just the threat that uncovers the veneer of civility. Its about human nature and depravity and the choices one must make in situations where there is not always a clear cut "right" answer.

BobbyB:
I too have started watching season 5.

KensAuto:
Yeah, I should have rephrased. I meant was it last year's season? (ICR which is which) my daughter got me hooked at season 2. I still haven't watched #1 and at this point it would probably be a waste of time.
Have you tried watching the "prequel"? I recorded a couple episodes but haven't had the desire to watch them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version