VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

Trek Fuel EX-7

<< < (2/6) > >>

JR:
I have a nice Haro I got a couple years back. I need a better seat is all. The carry pouch fits the MP or Keltec nicely.

About the only thing I can do that is no impact,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TexasRedNeck:
JR, they have a term for us guys over 200lbs in the cycling world. "Clydesdales" search for cycling seats using that term and you'll find lots of threads discussing which seats are best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dawg25385:
I have a Specialized Cross Trail that is the perfect balance of on and off road for me. It's a hybrid, so it's built more like a mountain bike (front shocks, disk brakes, upright stance) but has more street efficient tires and wheels. So it's very efficient on the road, but does pretty good on trails too (packed dirt, gravel, etc). Also pretty light with all aluminum frame. I can take some photos if there's any demand...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Dawg25385 on August 03, 2015, 10:25:22 AM ---I have a Specialized Cross Trail that is the perfect balance of on and off road for me. It's a hybrid, so it's built more like a mountain bike (front shocks, disk brakes, upright stance) but has more street efficient tires and wheels. So it's very efficient on the road, but does pretty good on trails too (packed dirt, gravel, etc). Also pretty light with all aluminum frame. I can take some photos if there's any demand...

--- End quote ---

Yes, since I'm looking for a bike for trail and road. Need to incorporate some biking, and more running into my repertoire.

Dawg25385:
Here you go Bobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version