Hello Guest

Author Topic: Billy Clardy III End of Watch  (Read 785 times)

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
Billy Clardy III End of Watch
« on: December 11, 2019, 08:14:56 AM »
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 08:28:14 AM by longball »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Billy Clardy III End of Watch
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 08:31:29 AM »
Thanks for sharing.  What gets me is when people post crying emojis and talk about how sad they are and think they are supporting the first responders and honoring their service.

What a joke.  I’m so sick of social media.  Those are the same people that berate an officer who pulls them over for speeding or won’t budge an inch from the right lane when they are passing on during a traffic stop.  Nor would they likely anonymously buy a first responder’s meal in a restaurant or even simply teach their kids to approach and say thank you for your service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 10:55:06 AM »
You’re absolutely right Tex. Emojis don’t do schiff to help. I wish I had a dollar for every vehicle we see that won’t move over, slow down, has pulled out in front of us, or wouldn’t inconvenience themselves for a fraction of a second to let an emergency vehicle pass. Those are the some ones that would complain about how long it took for us to get there if they were being shot at, if it was their dad who was having a heart attack, or their sister who was bleeding from a domestic assault, or their child who was choking. People suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 12:56:29 PM »
I'm sorry James. I refuse to do social media. This forum is about as social as I get. God take him home and bless his family.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 06:49:09 PM »
There's going to come a time of martial law, likely driven by something stupid like that legislature in Virginia. When that happens all those who get in the way are going to have a pretty steep learning curve.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 09:56:39 PM »
I'm sorry James. I refuse to do social media. This forum is about as social as I get. God take him home and bless his family.

Same as me. I'm here to enjoy all this fun junk.

Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal