Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hello Ladies!  (Read 9593 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello Ladies!
« on: September 18, 2014, 01:40:00 PM »
Hello Ladies and welcome to the site!

You are a brave and daring sort to have ventured here to a web site with such a name.

Real-Man!

Such a name indeed, and it would suggest that this is a man's only site. I would say that to an extent some of that may be true. You see first of all the subjects discussed here are mostly guy stuff. I know, I am very married and when Kathy locks me down watching the "Bachelor" or some other "girl show" I am in pure sacrifice mode. No, admittedly, I am no fan of that sort of show, and in years past, I used to call the "Oxygen network," "The suicide Channel," Because after a half hour of forced watching of it, while spending "Quality time" with my wife, I was considering suicide as a possible relief for my pain and suffering.
I am one of those men who is pretty much devoid of his "Feminine side" Checked just last night, and yep, it's still missing.

I wanted to say a word about why we created and built this site. It is not really about trucks. It hosts rolling conversations about them, but it is not really about them. What we really want to do is to discuss and attempt to educate and engender a sense of personal responsibility in the men here to prepare for bad times. And not just for themselves, but to take their rightful place at the head of their family, and protect and provide for them.
This site is about Character, This site is about responsibility, and it's about leadership. We will, through the love of Christ, attempt to conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of our creator. Men who love God do not need to be weak. On the contrary, they can be very strong! But they gain their strength in their surrender to their eternal king and through the living of a life of humility that first loves a living God, then our families.

I have created a place where secular people can come in and enjoy themselves, while learning skills that might benefit their families. While doing so, my hope and prayer is for the seeds which God has commanded us to sew, will find fertile ground in the hearts of the men who come here.

Ladies you are wholly welcome, and although I suspect we will see few, we indeed hope to see and get to know many of you.

With that said, come in, enjoy, see what your husband or boy friend is doing here, and get to meet each other and share, here, in the Ladies corner
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Ladies!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 10:33:29 PM »
Don, I have to tell you that it was my wife who was responsible for me getting my focus around preparedness.  She is very supportive of being self sufficient and has been a great sounding board for the planning process.  Behind every good man is an even better woman!
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal