Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hide site, retirement site.  (Read 206816 times)

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Hide site, retirement site.
« Reply #250 on: September 01, 2017, 05:19:31 AM »
Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 01, 2017, 10:25:15 AM »
Looks good

Ditto
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 01, 2017, 11:17:42 AM »
Great looking work for a rain soaked Red-Neck!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2017, 11:25:29 AM »
The casita is looking good.

So one of the reasons I have this place is for events just like Harvey. Living in the middle of 4M people presents a challenge to evacuate in the event of an emergency.  In this case, knowing when to leave is the real key.  You must have an early warning system and multiple routes. See my concentric circle philosophy.  Keeping both trucks full is also a key. On the Bus I run 75 gallons and when the needle comes up off full, indicating that I've used 40 gallons, I fill.  That means I never have less than 35 gallons. On the dually I always have the 60 gallon tank full and fill the main tank when it gets 1/2 full.  That means I never have less than 75 gallons. I also keep at least a months worth of food at the hide in the freezer and pantry, not to mention a years worth of long term food. So the plan worked well.  If I had to say there was a lesson to be learned it would be to have a bigger generator and more gas stored.  I really need a mil surplus trailer mounted diesel gen set so I can power the entire house,  either the Houston or the hide house.

Some good stuff here....

I think the big key is getting out of Dodge early- from what I have read traffic tie-ups, accidents etc. is what killed a bunch of people when they evacuated late during Hurricane Rita evacuations.

I like the fuel aspect- always having enough available. Do you store any you could easily load in the truck should you need it?

Curious about the whole house generator....I like the idea of having one mounted in a trailer. Have you given a thought to fuel? Would you have fuel at both locations or carry that too? Also curious about whether diesel or LP would be a better choice. I like the storage aspect of LP for something like that (not likely to be used that often), but maybe the ability to use it in a vehicle also lends itself to diesel. But with the added "work" of rotating it.

I am really glad it all worked out for you and your family. When you see what others who did not have a plan have gone through/are going through you should be proud that for your family it was sort of a "vacation". Good for you TRN!

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2017, 08:19:33 PM »
Wilbur.   LP. What is that?

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2017, 08:22:21 PM »
LP, liquid propane.

Many gens are set up for that now, duo-fuel.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 01, 2017, 11:16:28 PM »
Natural gas was on the brain. Not liquid Propane

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »
The casita is looking good.

So one of the reasons I have this place is for events just like Harvey. Living in the middle of 4M people presents a challenge to evacuate in the event of an emergency.  In this case, knowing when to leave is the real key.  You must have an early warning system and multiple routes. See my concentric circle philosophy.  Keeping both trucks full is also a key. On the Bus I run 75 gallons and when the needle comes up off full, indicating that I've used 40 gallons, I fill.  That means I never have less than 35 gallons. On the dually I always have the 60 gallon tank full and fill the main tank when it gets 1/2 full.  That means I never have less than 75 gallons. I also keep at least a months worth of food at the hide in the freezer and pantry, not to mention a years worth of long term food. So the plan worked well.  If I had to say there was a lesson to be learned it would be to have a bigger generator and more gas stored.  I really need a mil surplus trailer mounted diesel gen set so I can power the entire house,  either the Houston or the hide house.

Some good stuff here....

I think the big key is getting out of Dodge early- from what I have read traffic tie-ups, accidents etc. is what killed a bunch of people when they evacuated late during Hurricane Rita evacuations.

I like the fuel aspect- always having enough available. Do you store any you could easily load in the truck should you need it?

Curious about the whole house generator....I like the idea of having one mounted in a trailer. Have you given a thought to fuel? Would you have fuel at both locations or carry that too? Also curious about whether diesel or LP would be a better choice. I like the storage aspect of LP for something like that (not likely to be used that often), but maybe the ability to use it in a vehicle also lends itself to diesel. But with the added "work" of rotating it.

I am really glad it all worked out for you and your family. When you see what others who did not have a plan have gone through/are going through you should be proud that for your family it was sort of a "vacation". Good for you TRN!

So I made a 4 wire cable with locking 20A plug for the ten and a 4 wire RV plug on the other end.  Flip main breaker off and run generator in the shop and plug into the 50 amp 240 circuit in the shop to back feed the main panel.

The reason I want a mobile get set is to be portable and use it at either location.  I've seen trailer mounted get sets in mil surp that have a large tank as part of the trailer.  A good friend has two CUCV trucks with gen sets on them.  One is a 6.5 GM diesel with pto driven 12kw gen set and the other is a dodge with a dual fuel gas and propane gen set.  I may talk him out of the 6.5.  It has a huge cargo box on back with the genet that would hold a massive aux tank. that would allow that truck to run for days at full output.

I could back feed the main panel in either house with a larger cable connection.  12KW would run most everything at the hide and a good part of the house in Houston. 

As for fuel, I keep all my fuel on board the trucks (diesel anyway).  I do have a few 55 gallon drums that I keep around for extra storage.  I can easily plumb or siphon fuel from either or both trucks as needed. And having that fuel on board allows me to rotate stock and keep the fuel fresh.  Between the two trucks I have 170gallons of diesel. 

I don't really like the idea of having to maintain another vehicle, so I may look seriously at a trailer mounted gen set.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 09, 2017, 08:21:54 PM »
So today I pulled a few of the joist hangers to get the joists more level. Being anal for sure. Then cut my cross braces and got everything buttoned up. Hitachi nail gun works well. Next up is laying the tongue and groove subfloor. 1 1/8 plywood. Any advice on how to lay the t&g would be appreciated. I plan to glue and screw but getting the tongue fully seated in the groove is where my concern lies.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 09, 2017, 09:30:53 PM »
I used a 2x4 screwed onto each piece and pipe clamps on mine. Screwed a 2x4 next to the one I was working on for the clamp.

Use LOTS of glue, it acts like a lube. Be sure the glue is for sub floors so it doesn't harden, no squeaks!

I would only use coated torx screws, the phillips strip way to easy. Started each screw with a hammer so the screwing was easier.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:41:08 PM by JR »

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 09, 2017, 09:35:23 PM »
Thanks JR. I may have to sacrifice I sheet since I built this for 2 sheets by 6 sheets. And bout 12 total.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 09, 2017, 09:39:13 PM »
Changed it a little once I found the pic. It was 10 years ago!  :knucklehead:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mrwoody

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 09, 2017, 09:50:37 PM »
Tex,
Try the Bowrench. Looks like slowes carries it now. I've used it for my deck boards and you will need a sacrificial board for the groove. Or a come along

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 09, 2017, 10:04:13 PM »
Cool little tool. What are those things with cords on them?

https://youtu.be/oQwVUnTPC6I

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 09, 2017, 10:11:52 PM »
Cheap old school 2" ratchet strap, one at each end with ratchet hung over outer edge of outside floor joist hooked to bottom of it......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 09, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »
Cheap old school 2" ratchet strap, one at each end with ratchet hung over outer edge of outside floor joist hooked to bottom of it......

Yep, I didn't have a ratchet strap, but had the pipe clamps.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 09, 2017, 10:31:38 PM »
Shawn, for a dope smoking hippy you sure are smart.....

Thanks.  I have some pretty heavy duty straps

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2017, 07:37:43 AM »
Shawn, for a dope smoking hippy you sure are smart.....

Thanks.  I have some pretty heavy duty straps

:likebutton: sounds like a compliment Ken might give, you guys related? Or, maybe just an affinity for all things H by chance?  :popcorn:

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2017, 08:06:01 AM »
Meh. Just piling on. The ankles on Hillary are bigger than my thighs.

I had a lady on my team transfer to Denver to get closer to the places she and her family like to camp. Someone gave her a green cross t shirt as a gag gift.

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2017, 10:19:39 AM »
We cut a strip that has the other matched tongue or groove. Then hammer away on that piece. Do not try to hammer on the tongue or groove on the piece you are installing. By cutting a strip you have a sacrificial piece that mates up to your sheet. With careful planning you can get this strip from some fall off. We also use liquid nails or sub floor adhesive and many screws. What plywood subfloor material are you using? We use advantech and it has proven to hold up well if it gets wet. It is more like water proof osb though. Plywood is strong but buckles when wet and will suffer delimitation. The floor is small so that helps but make sure your first row is perfectly straight otherwise when you stagger joints you will start to stair step. You could mark off 4' rows and start at the row closest to the center and work out in both directions. That way you will have less stepping because you traveled half the distance. Also, inspect each tongue or groove for debris before locking it in. The shape can be cleaned out with a razor knife. Your best bet is to get the roof on once you lay the floor sheeting.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2017, 11:01:14 AM »
Meh. Just piling on. The ankles on Hillary are bigger than my thighs.

I had a lady on my team transfer to Denver to get closer to the places she and her family like to camp. Someone gave her a green cross t shirt as a gag gift.

There are some very liberal (hateful pockets) here around / in Denver. Boulder is a large one, college town. I personally try to stay away from that place. When I do go there it seems I will get attacked at least once. Last trip 9 months ago (btw it's 15 min from my house) I had a guy come up wanting money to save the elephants. Can't make this stuff up, I warned him to go away & he did which was great for both of us but my guard is always high over there.

Now, there are also a lot of churches here. In fact the locally owned coffee shop is owned by a pastor of a church in Boulder. He's a real man in every sense of our definition. He's also on the front lines & has had services interrupted by mentally challenged individuals. Lots of good stories and I keep him in my prayers. There's plenty of tinder here & all it will take is a small spark.

One thing about it, for the most part you know which side people are on. I couldn't say that about NE IN, it was definitely hard to tell there. The ones here wear no camouflage......

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2017, 11:32:33 AM »
Jared thanks for the tips. I tried to plan so that I had exactly the right number of sheets. The floor is exactly 16x24. But then I found that the 4x8 sheets are actually 96x47 when you account for the tongue engagement in the groove. SMH. Now I will have to go buy two more sheets. I'll start by ripping one in half and finish with one that is 2'6".

I hadn't thought about this but should I be cutting every other row into 4x4 and putting one whole sheet in the middle and the 2 4x4 pieces on the ends so I don't have one seam running all the way down the center of the room as I would have if I just laid them in full sheets?

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2017, 11:34:13 AM »
As for what it is, it appears to be just really thick plywood. I plan on getting the structure dried in shortly after putting the floor down. I'll tarp it in the mean time.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2017, 11:46:35 AM »
I will backup how the OSB holds up to water! Had a leak in the tarp once the walls were up and I had a good inch of water trapped between the studs. 10 years later and the floor is solid, that exact spot above!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2017, 01:11:12 PM »
Tex you should stager the seams, when I was framing we just used a 2x4 on the open mouth side and hammed it into place. Seemed to work well and not damage the joint.  If the joint does end up damaged just cut it open and clear out the degree

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2017, 01:43:14 PM »
Yes stagger the seams. We stagger everything on the floors, walls, roof,and ceilings. It is stronger staggered. It also minimizes seeing that seam once done. Advantech holds up to water. I prefer plywood for strength but it must be kept dry. I am sure there are exceptions to that rule using marine grade plywood and such but the cost goes up quickly. I can put a hammer through osb easily. Plywood is much harder to break.  On the homes we build i use 5/8" plywood decking on the roof. It gets decking staples, then ring shank galvanized nails, then deck screws. Enough of each so that each type holds as if the other two were not there. Plywood will hold a roofing screw better than osb. In San Marcos, TX in 06 we had grapefruit and softball size hail. It went right into the living areas on homes with 7/16" osb. None of the hail punched through even 1/2" plywood. On the tornado/strong rooms we build we layer 3/4" plywood on the walls and ceilings then fasten the cube to the concrete with imbeds or wedge anchors every 12". We do that to reinforce when customers do not want concrete block. My business partner and i have hid several bunkers under buildings like yours.
I also agree that huge straps work well to pull panels into place. I use this method to get walls straight to brace and build off of once we start cutting the roof in. Good luck with your project. It is looking great.

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
Hide site, retirement site.
« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2017, 02:32:53 PM »
One more thing worth mentioning. Make sure each piece of sheeting you use touches at least three floor joists. It will dip over time if you go from joist to joist. For example. With 16" OC your smallest piece should be a minimum of 32" wide. 24" OC and your minimum is 48". Full sheets and half sheets are best for strength and material usage. If you have a situation where you have to go joist to joist you can block under it to add strength. This blocking works but is not ideal if it can be avoided. Also if you end up short on the ends due to width you can pull the sheet away from the edge about half the width of the glue lambs. The wall can then be pushed out to the edge and sandwich the floor between the wall and glue lamb. Fill this void with material so the wall has a solid base. Check the spec on your sheeting. Some require a gap to allow for expansion and contraction. I use a nail to gap when needed.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:38:26 PM by Jared Herzog »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2017, 04:05:35 PM »
Charles, I like this JH guy he is thorough.  :likebutton:

Maybe we can recruit him for DOT status? I mean Ken seems to be slipping ever since H lost. Don seems to be able to post much more here lately with less interruption which is never good.  :popcorn:

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2017, 10:14:59 PM »
Guys thanks for all the advice.  It makes so much sense to stagger seams once I started laying it. I cut the first row down to about 24 inches knowing I'll finish witj about 30 on the other side. This stuff is a workout. 1&1/8 thick. I used the grove from the piece I trimmed to make beater blocks. Sledge encouraged them into place. 49 deck screws in each sheet. When I split the last sheet into 4 ft pieces it was so bowed that no amount of screws would pull the edge down so I ditched it. Now I need 3 more sheets to finish. The APA label says the glue used in this ply is water resistant so hopefully if it gets a rain before I get it closed in I'll be ok

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 10, 2017, 11:01:12 PM »
Stagger looks good. Funny how it works out that even though you make the frame to match 4x8 ply, they are not!

Just roll on a coat of sealer when you are done, no worries about rain

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 10, 2017, 11:06:27 PM »
Looks great. If the wood is water resistant you are golden. There will always be something exciting about the smell of cut lumber.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 10, 2017, 11:41:00 PM »
Thanks Jared.  I plan to balloon frame with 2x6x12 and use a 2x4 for a ledger board let into the 2x6 wall at 9ft.  Set i joists on that and that should give me 24 inches of pony wall upstairs on which to set the rafters on a 12/12 pitch.  That should give me 10ft at the peak.

I plan to use a steel spiral staircase so on the side with the stairs I will have a shed dormer that should give me 8ft headroom at the top of the stairs.  My biggest uncertainty is the roof framing.  Just getting the birdsmouths accurate and the overhangs and shed dormer framed will be a challenge.

Like eating the elephant....one bite at a time....

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 10, 2017, 11:46:19 PM »
Charles, do you need the roof joists laid out on cad? My new laptop and software should be here in the next couple days & I can do it for you if needed.

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 10, 2017, 11:50:03 PM »
I will keep an eye on your thread. I know how to cut those rafters in and might be able to help if i can relay the information correctly. I can show you how to lay it out with a framing square or use my construction master from calculated industries. I feel like the calculator is cheating but it sure is fast. They are definitely worth their cost when used often.
I am currently framing a 1200 ft garage for a customer and doing my own home in its entirety as money allows to teach my 17 year old daughter the business. Framing is just one aspect of what we do. Currently i would take her over most of the guys that are willing to work. When i got my lumber package delivered all at once the kids were looking at the bundles. I told them that is there home and we just need to put it together. That is eating an elephant one bite at a time.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2017, 12:04:45 AM »
Hey Jared, have you seen my room addition? 1 step at a time for sure. Advice is always welcome.

http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/index.php?topic=3048.0
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 12:05:40 AM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2017, 07:36:54 PM »
Jared that's great experience for the kids.  I have a few cheat sheets and such and I'm sure I'll muddle through it.  As you know when you don't do this often (or ever) it just takes 4 times as long.  Especially if you have plans in your head and somewhat sketched out on paper.

Shawn any and all help is apprecaited if you have something that will help and is not too much trouble.

outside edges of the walls will measure 16x24.  roof will be framed on a 12/12 pitch with 2x6 rafters with 18-24 inch overhang (what ever looks right).  In the middle of the left long side as vieweed from the front will have a 6 ft wide shed dormer that begins at the peak and slopes down about 18-24 inches to the end of the dormer.  Sheath with 5/8 ply and metal R panel roof.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2017, 09:08:13 PM »
Jared that's great experience for the kids.  I have a few cheat sheets and such and I'm sure I'll muddle through it.  As you know when you don't do this often (or ever) it just takes 4 times as long.  Especially if you have plans in your head and somewhat sketched out on paper.

Shawn any and all help is apprecaited if you have something that will help and is not too much trouble.

outside edges of the walls will measure 16x24.  roof will be framed on a 12/12 pitch with 2x6 rafters with 18-24 inch overhang (what ever looks right).  In the middle of the left long side as vieweed from the front will have a 6 ft wide shed dormer that begins at the peak and slopes down about 18-24 inches to the end of the dormer.  Sheath with 5/8 ply and metal R panel roof.

Charles, laptop is being delivered tomorrow. Once I load the software I'll lay it out & send you a PDF.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »
Thank you Shawn. Much appreciated. 
Today I picked up wood. Should start framing tomorrow.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2017, 10:22:22 PM »
Thank you Shawn. Much appreciated. 
Today I picked up wood. Should start framing tomorrow.

:likebutton:
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »
Great looking wood Charles. :wink

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2017, 02:44:20 PM »
Great looking wood Charles. :wink

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Careful Charles........ never know about these H supporters!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2017, 07:33:09 PM »
Oh I have some big wood for Ken....

Finished the sub floor and got one wall up.  Even though I put the 24 ft wall up in two sections, a single 12 ft section was too heavy for me to lift.  I think I have a testicle rolling around on the deck somewhere....

So I was stumped for a while.  Then I figured that I would get my climbing gear and a climbing pulley and get up in a tree to hang a pulley then run it down to a carabiner then to the tractor.  That proved to be a bigger challenge than it sounds like since my blocks nailed to the side of the platofrm to keep the wall from sliding broke loose....

So back to the drawing board.  More blocks but screwed this time and put a lot of tension on the wall and went to lift then insert a 3ft  2x under the wall to hold it up.  Then back to the tractor and I got it most of the way up but not so much that it would flop off of the deck.  got it braced and then plumbed.

Then on to the second half using the same technique..

pics in a bit.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:19 PM »

First wall up. 12ft tall 24ft long. 3x3 window over sink.

Next up. Other 24ft wall. Will have 2 4x5 windows. Evenly spaced.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2017, 08:42:32 PM »
Nice fast work. Wall go fast, like the height

Can't wait to get mine going, wiring is a mess (tying in, what goes where)

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2017, 08:51:39 PM »
It took much longer than it should have.  Working alone is tough. A buddy is coming up in the morning. Should go faster.

JR renovations always take longer and are tougher. Piecing things together it much tougher

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2017, 09:09:13 PM »

JR renovations always take longer and are tougher. Piecing things together it much tougher

I hear you. Finally traced all the wires with my sons help. I have had to rewire the garage and pull new wire down to old outlets for about 1/2 the work now.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2017, 07:00:57 AM »
Happy Lord's Day gentlemen.  Back at framing this morning.  Got a buddy coming over early to help.  My hope is to get all the rest of the walls up, but I'll settle on the remaining big wall and one of the end walls.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2017, 11:13:32 AM »
Have fun Charles,,,,,,,,,

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »
Beer thirty

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2017, 10:06:25 PM »
Good days work. About what you wanted, 3 walls.

Whats up with the stud above the right window?

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal