Hello Guest

Author Topic: WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)  (Read 1383966 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)
« Reply #2000 on: December 14, 2016, 10:28:45 PM »
TRN, most of the boats I have been on have quiet bars and other places to get away from the crowds. Room service and the room balcony work too. Get on shore and find your own things to see and do. Don't have touch the bags or move from room to room. Each to their own but I like it.
Now that I've turned 50, maybe there is an AARP cruise I can go on that will be more mature considerate people....
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: December 14, 2016, 10:34:06 PM »
There are party brands and then there are others that don't put up with as much bull. I guess we have been lucky, but haven't had too much of a problem yet. I don't like crowds much either...more than about 3 people close... and do respect my personal space please.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: December 14, 2016, 10:43:53 PM »
TRN, right there with you. Hate crowds, pushy people and have bumped a head or two in the process.

Nice think about s rear balcony is no one will see someone "leave".

Join AARP? Did I hear that right?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

OldKooT

« Reply #2003 on: December 15, 2016, 08:27:09 AM »
We should do a real man cruise...lol @ the concept....

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: December 15, 2016, 08:58:58 AM »
Had a little accident yesterday. I always tug test before raising the landing gear but I was on snow and the wheels just spun. So I raised them up and pulled ahead on dry ground. Better to drop it in the yard than on the road. I even visually inspected the jaws to see if they were closed on the king pin.  This truck sat out in the last snow storm turn out there was ice in the 5th wheel preventing it form locking all the way. 20 years with a CDL and never dropped a trailer. First time for everything.
Any damage?

All it did was pull the wires out of the pig tail plug.  Im really impressed with them plastic fenders. We were told you could drop a trailer on them in the middle of winter and they wouldn't break. They were right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's impressive and good news. Plastics have come a long way from back in the day.

Not sure what I'm into/done with the cruise, not sure about trapped on a boat...
I have no issues with boat, just the trapped bit.
We've always talked about doing one to see.
I did get the drink and I think food upgrades au gratis.

Don, that's funny your luck and blessing.

My problem with cruises is that I hate people.  I hate crowds actually.  Because inevitably there are a handful of people who believe they are better, superior, more entitled than every other human in the crowd.  On a tightly packed boat with hoards of human rejects, there is an exponentially high likelihood that I would eject a few from the balcony of the boat.

TRN .. I'm with you... I hate crowds as well. I have taken two cruises. One on my honeymoon out of San Juan PR where I played golf on 5 different islands and then a couple of years ago during Christmas out of Miami. The things you do for family. It was just the 4 of us but we actually had a good time. It is a target rich environment for watching people in their habitat. For breakfast we found a downstairs lounge at the very back of the ship that was virtually empty every day. It was all glass windows and you could sit and drink your morning coffee while watching the sights of the day. Really nice. I would go down early and catch up on email and news before the family was up. Very peaceful. Then they would come down and find me and we would grab our food. Funny thing is that no one want to be more than 6 feet away from the food trough so around the actually food delivery it was crowded. But it you walked a bit and went downstairs, no one or very limited people. 

We also didn't do much of the crowded "excursions". In the Bahama's we walked into town, took the city bus and asked the driver to take us to a public beach someone recommended. After a little confusion we ended up on a beautiful beach with about 3 other people. Right next to a Sandles resort. The bus ride was an experience in itself both there and back. LOL

People.. going out of Miami you attract a lot of East Coasters... Think Jersey Shore "Pauly and The Situation". Way too many of them and the women that are attracted to them. But to be honest the ship was so big you could always find a spot away from everyone to relax and take in the sun. I found a spot back behind the basketball court where no one was. Had a great view and I would drag two chairs back there so the wife and kids knew where to find me.

The food was great and what surprised me was my Son enjoyed going to the comedy clubs and watching Blue Man type of shows. So something for everyone. Plenty of Euro people so he had someone to play soccer with as well.

We had two rooms. One for kids and one for wife and I. I do wish I would have spent the extra money and got the outside balcony room for us so you could go out on it if you wanted to just get away.

So use the hand SANITIZER and you should be good. 
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: December 15, 2016, 11:56:36 AM »
We should do a real man cruise...lol @ the concept....

funny, someone would probably shoot a hole in the bottom of the boat and it would sink.......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: December 15, 2016, 08:38:56 PM »
Theoretically speaking, certain Armee units would benefit from training on cruise ships. Or in someone I know's case, using the cruise ship as a training aid. Guessing here, there would be tight and unusual places to try and stick a helicopter. If I were doing such a thing, I'd invite all the soldier's families to cruise along, while the Armee and the squids theoretically, did their things.

Switching gears to the pleasure boat thing, I hate em. Last time, not only did she get pregnant (Not a bad thing actually) but not only that, but some drunken so called friends called me up in front of a huge crowd to sing God Bless the U S A. So I did it. Then at every port of call, the locals who I could normally send scurrying if I was carrying my pistol, M4, or shotgun...Well those pesky pepes hassle you and follow you around. As a non saved guy, in Key West, I did the Duval-Crawl. A drinking-bar hopping thing that soldiers, Marines and squids do to prove who is the most stupid. But as a tourist, it's all different. "Safe" or something like that. FOr some reason, I don't like "Safe"

Now she wants to go on another cruise. And I have become the non supportive husband for not wanting to go...Ultimately, I'll be forced to go and I'll get sick again. lose a lot of money and sleep, and get in trouble if some girl in a bikini happens to walk by. Apparently it is wrong...Biblically way wrong to acknowledge, look at, or speak to such a person. So I lay on my stomach all day and get sun burned so I don't get in trouble.

I hate cruises...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: December 16, 2016, 06:00:41 AM »
Last night after work, I replaced the remaining spark plugs, installed all new wires, distributor cap and rotor on XJ. My scanguage wouldn't clear the code, so I had to run to NAPA to get it cleared.

And now today I'm getting ready for this winter storm to dump 12"+ of snow on me; supposedly. Oh well.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: December 16, 2016, 06:44:42 AM »
Last night after work, I replaced the remaining spark plugs, installed all new wires, distributor cap and rotor on XJ. My scanguage wouldn't clear the code, so I had to run to NAPA to get it cleared.

And now today I'm getting ready for this winter storm to dump 12"+ of snow on me; supposedly. Oh well.

We're supposed to be getting the southern part of that stuff Bobby, 3"-6" with high winds and temps dropping like a rock.  Filled up and treated the fuel in Moby Dick and plunged in the block heater in preparation.......I'm growing weary of this weather after 50+ years of it!   ;)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

OldKooT

« Reply #2009 on: December 16, 2016, 07:47:13 AM »
My life is rather dull. I hung 12'stretch rock all day. I also wired outlets and switches, and then played taxi for the twins. I then spent a few hours cleaning corn for the boiler with the grand kids, while their parents did some Christmas shopping.

Don... your cruise predictions don't sound real enjoyable. But for context, my wife would give me her evil stare if I didn't chit chat with a endless line of women in bikinis claiming I was unappreciative of their efforts. She'd spend $200 on her own suit to make her point, buy a ugly lamp at some ripoff tourist store and ship it home. And likely adopt some orphan cat or something....or she'd buy some art...that anyone else would call scrap metal.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)
« Reply #2010 on: December 16, 2016, 08:28:08 AM »
Belated birthday present.  Never had it before. 94 proof single pot still Kentucky bourbon. Too classy for this redneck

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:28:52 AM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: December 16, 2016, 08:39:24 AM »
Chill 5 degs this AM...but at least the 30+ mph winds we had last night are done.....getting 4 - 6" of the white stuff tonight...then warmer comes back. Winter is here for sure!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: December 16, 2016, 09:02:38 AM »
Belated birthday present.  Never had it before. 94 proof single pot still Kentucky bourbon. Too classy for this redneck

Mikey: You see that?

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: December 16, 2016, 09:54:29 AM »

Ohh, review once consumed.
That does look classy...
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: December 16, 2016, 10:02:01 AM »

Your right, send it here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rain is done, gotta fix santa and rudolph as the wind with the wet ground pulled their stakes out. Should be a balmy mid 60 day here.

Mad at UPS as my NV was last seen somewhere in TX, scheduled for del yesterday!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: December 16, 2016, 10:19:26 AM »

Your right, send it here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rain is done, gotta fix santa and rudolph as the wind with the wet ground pulled their stakes out. Should be a balmy mid 60 day here.

Mad at UPS as my NV was last seen somewhere in TX, scheduled for del yesterday!

Too late JR, it's already been promised to me to sooth my Seattle lefty headache.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: December 16, 2016, 10:26:02 AM »
I then spent a few hours cleaning corn for the boiler with the grand kids,

So that's what it's called in the midwest huh? Does it have a bunch of coiled copper, that drips clear liquid into a jug? :)
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: December 16, 2016, 11:58:38 AM »
I then spent a few hours cleaning corn for the boiler with the grand kids,

So that's what it's called in the midwest huh? Does it have a bunch of coiled copper, that drips clear liquid into a jug? :)
Ken,

Thats Kentucky you're talkin' about right there!

OldKooT

« Reply #2018 on: December 16, 2016, 12:30:28 PM »
LoL Ken..... the boiler heats the house/water and stuff. What your referring to around here is called the "kettle"  It has a lotta copper tube and a big #173 on it LoL  It's used for things.....

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: December 16, 2016, 01:24:09 PM »
Have to share this guys. Not a Big Generator (1000watts) but nice for little things where you need it and a 4 stroke!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sportsman-1-000-Watt-Gasoline-Powered-Digital-Inverter-Generator-802085/300792167

These normally go for around $250 on fleabay, but I just found them at HD (online) for $158. Reviews look good and under 20lbs!

Anyway, finished blowing leaves just before the street cleaner came by. Off to the gun store looking for an AK for under 1K (going price here with the new laws) then get to repair the Santa blowup out front.

NV is stuck in 30 miles past my house, probably get next week now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:24:44 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: December 16, 2016, 03:16:50 PM »
So...going to buy an AK to fix Santa...now I've heard it all.  :)
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline swbhobie16

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: December 16, 2016, 06:09:00 PM »
any of you good fur nuthins interested in buying a hummer..?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: December 16, 2016, 06:15:42 PM »

Bobby I think what you did there was a pep talk to the old xj....... :)

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: December 16, 2016, 07:06:28 PM »
Charles, that stuff is probably spoiled - look how brown it is!  You shouldn't open that without supervision in case it's tainted; at a least you can get a second opinion......kinda like when your wife asks you if the milk has gone bad!  ;)

The safest way to see if its spoiled is to pour some in a glass and add a few drops of water to a splash and let it sit for a minute.  Start a fire outside in your fire ring, sit in your chair and CAREFULLY take a sip with your mouth open inhaling slightly through your nose and mouth as you do.  This will allow your nose and tongue to sense if it anything is spoiled; further check by swishing around in your mouth and gently inhale with open nose/mouth after you swallow.  Repeat this process until glass is empty.  Refill the glass and repeat the process and if you don't find that it's spoiled, send it to me and I'll double check for you........ ;D

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: December 16, 2016, 07:36:36 PM »
any of you good fur nuthins interested in buying a hummer..?

I wish, but don't have the place and in this state you CAN'T register them!

So...going to buy an AK to fix Santa...now I've heard it all.  :)

Well, in 3 days you can't get them here anymore. All the "new" ones have to be dissasembled to load. Next year we need to "dispose" of all mags over 10 rnds AND register "ghost" guns.

I need out of here SO BAD,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 07:40:43 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: December 16, 2016, 07:46:07 PM »
TRN, here is my latest go to of the warm stuff. I wish I had bought several more, this stuff is so smooth going down.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: December 17, 2016, 10:48:27 AM »
I got a pair of geese last week. Put them in the barn for now until they learn this is thier new home. I was going to turn them loose this weekend.  The weather man said it was suppose to get cold, so I caught the ducks and put them in there too. I had them in the chicken coop but they make a dang mess of everything. I got plenty of straw for them to lay in. I check on them this morning. They are in the snow. Whatever. They know if they are cold.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: December 17, 2016, 10:53:41 AM »

I wonder if they carry this at the liquor barn in Lexington. Looks expensave.
 I'm not a hard liquor guy but I've been know to nip on a jar of clear stuff when I'm down that way.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: December 17, 2016, 02:04:23 PM »
I don't think it's that expensive $80 or so

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: December 17, 2016, 08:45:31 PM »
I got this in the mail today.   As close to official as it gets until I get my fancy paper

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: December 17, 2016, 09:08:33 PM »
Nice! Congrats

I washed the Bus and put it in the shop since it may rain as the front moves through.  Going from 70 to 25 in the space of about 8'hours.

Also broke down my SBR and removed the Giessele super semi adjustable trigger. Pulled the non adjustable trigger from my Noveske and swapped it in to the SBR to rule out the trigger being the cause for the doubling and tripling.  If that's the issue then I'll install in the adjustable trigger in the AR10 and increase the weight of the second stage which I think is the cause of the doubling and tripling with a bolt override. 

Will test the AR SBR tomorrow and see where we go from there.  The plan is to by the giessele DMR non adjustable for the SBR since I don't need a super light trigger on an SBR with minute of scumbag accuracy.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: December 17, 2016, 09:43:06 PM »
I still love that truck Tex. 

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: December 18, 2016, 08:31:47 AM »
Thanks Dave. Everything I own is for sale for some price. 

So grabbed a gallon ziploc and harvested some lettuce this morning since it may not survive the frost (I won't call it a freeze out of respect for the rest of the country, since it's 25 degrees out).

Aaaaannd grabbed a mag and the SBR to run some rounds through it.

So you know how to tell when you are shoot no M855?  The steel targets start sparking......oops I guess I grabbed the wrong mag.  The depressions in the steel weren't too bad, but they're there. These are AR 500. Nothing says welcome like a few spent rounds on the door mat. 

So apparently the giessele trigger was adjusted to light causing the multiple rounds to be discharged followed by a bolt override.  I'll move on to installing it in my Noveske and set the second stage. Bit higher. Hope that solves the problem. Doubling or tripling with a 7.62x51 is a whole different ballgame. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: December 18, 2016, 08:32:58 AM »

Welcome, Texas style.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: December 18, 2016, 08:36:17 AM »
I'm going to stay in the house.

OldKooT

« Reply #2035 on: December 18, 2016, 10:08:01 AM »
Its a bit cool...The weather station deal in the house claimed -17 when I started Patch for church. After 10 minutes of chugging and typical cold cummins noises, it's purring. They canceled church I guess, so maybe I will split some wood. It's that or hang more drywall.

Listening to the scanner, it sounds like gelled pickups and trucks everywhere are keeping roll backs busy.

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: December 18, 2016, 11:13:14 AM »

Nice and balmy up here in the great north! Lol. I was out plowing yesterday morning and it was 6 so a 30 degree swing in one day. I'll need to pull out the bunny boats today.

Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline swbhobie16

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: December 18, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »
i'm experiencing a 45* temp shift. .but it was from 88 to 43! hahah

tent got kinda beat up last night. ripped through the aluminum tension bar on the gable end that didn't get patched until 7ish am. so it was chilly in there. trying to get it warmed back up now..

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: December 18, 2016, 03:13:51 PM »
I was going to can some beef after I finished the chicken chores. Didn't have as much as I thought so Making some Jerky and beef stew instead. It turned out more soup than stew. Still good though. I cant use any thickeners because of Jasper's allergies. I didn't use anything he cant have this time. I usually forget then the wife has to make him something else.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)
« Reply #2039 on: December 18, 2016, 03:40:51 PM »
Got the AR10 dialed in. I forgot how much of a pain installing a fully adjustable giesselle trigger is. Three small Allen set screws , each a different size and needing blue loctite.  Setting sear engagement is a pain, the rest is not too bad.  I think that was too complicated a trigger for a battle carbine.  It is a great trigger for the precision AR10.  4# first stage and about 1.5lb second stage.  I can't find my digital trigger gauge but by the seat of the pants is about 1.5
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 04:29:25 PM by TexasRedNeck »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: December 18, 2016, 03:43:24 PM »

Welcome, Texas style.

That just warms your heart

Kintucky welcome as well!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: December 18, 2016, 11:34:27 PM »
Well, I acquired a nine week old akc registered female golden retriever.

A local couple purchased her two weeks ago & it just wasn't working out they said. Not sure why as they have her mostly potty trained already & she seems calm enough for a pup. Our other golden is 9 years young & we figured some company might keep her that way a bit longer. So my girls received an early Christmas present.

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: December 19, 2016, 06:05:37 AM »

A local couple purchased her two weeks ago & it just wasn't working out they said. Not sure why as they have her mostly potty trained already & she seems calm enough for a pup. Our other golden is 9 years young & we figured some company might keep her that way a bit longer. So my girls received an early Christmas present.

Pics or it didn't happen.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: December 19, 2016, 07:01:42 AM »

Congrats to you and the family!

"Just wasn't working out" is cool kid lingo for "we aren't smart enough to raise and train a puppy" and also is sometimes used instead of "we're too self absorbed to be bothered".......

Shawn- that PUPPY got an early Christmas present to be certain!

Offline Sammconn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: December 19, 2016, 07:41:06 AM »

Yes good for the puppy! And you guys will enjoy the shot of youth that it provides the older one.
Funny how some people think it would be neat or cool or whatever.
Pets are a commitment, not a novelty.
Good for you taking it in and giving it a 'home'.
Sam

Offline kampfitt

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: December 19, 2016, 08:15:53 AM »
Well went to visit my baby this weekend!!

New ex. door skin, box side, repair dents in drivers door and cab corner, repaint everything, Line-ex bed rail. 
Supposed to get it back on Wed!
08 EX-Cab D-Max 4X4 45 gal. aux tank Pull-Right Super Glide 5th hitch, Prvt. Pilot ,NRA Life Member , Michigan CPL Holder , T-Bird II Experimental Aircraft Builder, Electrician Flint Truck Asm.

OldKooT

« Reply #2046 on: December 19, 2016, 08:17:26 AM »
Congrats on the new family member. Two weeks ago my wife rescued a 6year old Schnauzer from DesMoines. He is an amazing mutt and loves to help me drywall. He also has a thing for riding around in Patch...so he's become quite the valued companion already. Hoping your new addition brings you all similar enjoyment.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: December 19, 2016, 08:30:33 AM »
Congrats on the new family member. Two weeks ago my wife rescued a 6year old Schnauzer from DesMoines. He is an amazing mutt and loves to help me drywall. He also has a thing for riding around in Patch...so he's become quite the valued companion already. Hoping your new addition brings you all similar enjoyment.
Shawn,

That one of those things that likes snackin' on screwdrivers? Likes swimmin' in ponds then jumpin' up on you afterward to share the pond scum? Likes sneakin' away with just one of your favorite wool socks? likes mud? likes truck upholstery (The taste)? One of those?

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: December 19, 2016, 08:31:43 AM »
I just got some PTSD(D) thinkin about that (Post Traumatic stinkin' dog- dilema)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: December 19, 2016, 10:07:41 AM »
Shawn,

That one of those things that likes snackin' on screwdrivers? Likes swimmin' in ponds then jumpin' up on you afterward to share the pond scum? Likes sneakin' away with just one of your favorite wool socks? likes mud? likes truck upholstery (The taste)? One of those?

Ponds yes, the rest of that list is the owners fault imo....... ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal