Hello Guest

Author Topic: Shows just how far we have walked away from Jesus!  (Read 338 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Shows just how far we have walked away from Jesus!
« on: March 04, 2023, 04:59:05 PM »
Take a look at the article. Is one to assume that we are to apologize for having faith? Is that offensive enough to others that we must apologize? You see the thing here is that this world we live in has moved on past the notion that Jesus is anything other than a superstition that MAGA radicals and evil white people still cling to. Well, first of all, yea, we still do (And always will!)
End times brothers...end times!

Kelsey Grammer refuses to apologize for religious beliefs: 'Jesus has made a difference
Story by Robert Oliver
Kelsey Grammer has said he will not apologize for his religious beliefs, saying that Jesus has made a significant difference to his life.

The actor, 68, is most famous for his appearances as Dr. Frasier Crane in Cheers, and its subsequent spin-off Frasier, and as Sideshow Bob in The Simpsons.

His latest film, Jesus Revolution, which is based on a book of the same name, follows the true story of a youth minister in 1970s America.

Grammer will play real-life pastor Chuck Smith, who eventually founded his own movement within Christianity that eventually had over 1,000 churches worldwide.

Reflecting on his faith ahead of the film’s release last month, Grammer said he would no longer be apologising for his faith.

Speaking to USA Today, he said: ‘Jesus made a difference in my life. That’s not anything I’ll apologise for. I have found great peace in my faith and in Jesus.’
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal