RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Hello from Northern Kentucky

(1/7) > >>

dave945:
I was at Costco the other day and saw a nicely built black Chevy truck and trailer.  The truck had "Real Man Truckworks and Survival.com" stenciled on the side, the rest is history.  I'm a husband, father of nine, provider, protector, Christian constitutional conservative, and I like everything I've seen on the site so far.  I am an Air Force veteran, but don't hold that against me, I know which end the bullet comes out of the firearm.  I've got a 1986 K5 Blazer that is always in need of some TLC.  I'm sure you'll learn more about me as time goes on.  Hopefully I can add some interesting facts or at least a different point of view to some conversations.

Thanks,
Dave

TexasRedNeck:
Hi Dave. Happy New Years. Happy you're here. Glad to have you as part
Of the RMTW site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate:
Welcome dave!

Gotta be careful of the wierdo that own's that truck you were talkin bout, hes one of those armee whirly bird piluts and aint very bright.

Truthfully, welcome and if there is anything that we can assist you withnjust let us know and well see what we can do for you.

Bigdave_185:
Glad I am not the only goon up this Am

Welcome to the group Dave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Dave,

I was at Cosco twice the past few days. The last time I saw a guy looking at the truck, I was in the drivers seat, dying with this cold of mine, while Mrs was spending our money, "gathering" things...

Welcome!

And like Redneck said, it's "Our site" I am only in control of it to the extent that it needs someone to actually pay the bills. The rest of these hoodlums and wise-cracks just hang around and make a mess of things! That means that "In the spirit of Christ" you get to run it too, sort of.
Caveat: Being an ex-Armee warrant officer, for some unconnected reason I really enjoy firing people,
so,
Proceed with caution ;-)
And take no advice from the common rabble found all over this place!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version