RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

New Guy from Oklahoma

(1/7) > >>

oklawall:
I got hooked on square D on another forum and followed it over here (maybe Flyin6 also). I a Duramax crew cab and mainly wanting to keep it as drive-able as possible and be able to make sure if somethings happens I can make it to family and to a safe place. 24 years in the Air Force turning wrenches on airplanes and now working there again but trying to find parts for a 60 year old airplane.

Steve

stlaser:
Welcome!

KensAuto:
Welcome Steve!

TexasRedNeck:
Howdy Steve!  Welcome. Well help you break the addiction to SqD since it will never run under its own power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlaser:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on November 26, 2017, 07:13:12 PM ---Howdy Steve!  Welcome. Well help you break the addiction to SqD since it will never run under its own power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Yes Steve, Charles here heads up the support group for SQ D addictions/withdrawl. People like Ken hang around in this group as in general they like the idea of sharing their feelings. I believe he often vents about H losing the election too totally misdirecting the whole meeting. Pretty sure JR is attending as well due to his current residence of southern Cali and well you just have to attend these type of groups if you live in that state. Not sure who else resides in this group as I refuse to take the time to evaluate the group as a whole. These are just the rumors I have heard as of late...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version