Hello Guest

Author Topic: "A Cup of Joe" the Quoffee thread!  (Read 2125 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
"A Cup of Joe" the Quoffee thread!
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:50:30 AM »
Let's start the day off right!
Post a pic or a story of a great cup of Joe, or "Quoffee" as my friends in New York like to say.

And for me, every morning as I raise my cup, I'll say a little prayer for the men and women on this site

Today's:

Father it is a great day, thank you for it! Thank you for my friends who I have met on this web site. Bless them in some special way today. Encourage them, stand beside them in their struggles, strengthen them as they strive to be strong men of God. Show them how to lead, as it is said in the Rangers, to be a tab bearer, not a tab wearer. Give them wisdom and make them of clear mind. Let them be lovers of the truth and hate what is evil. And, Father, give them, each one, something to do for the kingdom, and in the name of Jesus, I say thank you and amen.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: "A Cup of Joe" the Quoffee thread!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 07:32:26 AM »
Favorite type of morning- cool, calm with the floura & fauna waking up after a night sleeping with the windows open!  Coffee black in a porcelain mug that I threw on the wheel and glazed at work, the year the man who hired me retired.  John is a great guy- another gun & hunting "Art Teacher" in Illinois..... :)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline DDS

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 07:34:26 AM »
Post a pic or a story of a great cup of Joe, or "Quoffee" as my friends in New York like to say.

And for me, every morning as I raise my cup, I'll say a little prayer for the men and women on this site

Today's:

Father it is a great day, thank you for it! Thank you for my friends who I have met on this web site. Bless them in some special way today. Encourage them, stand beside them in their struggles, strengthen them as they strive to be strong men of God. Show them how to lead, as it is said in the Rangers, to be a tab bearer, not a tab wearer. Give them wisdom and make them of clear mind. Let them be lovers of the truth and hate what is evil. And, Father, give them, each one, something to do for the kingdom, and in the name of Jesus, I say thank you and amen.

Don,

thanks for the prayer, but I must say, that looks more like coffee milk...

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 09:00:42 AM »

Today's:

Don,

thanks for the prayer, but I must say, that looks more like coffee milk...
Well, I have a "Touch" of creamer in there :-)

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 10:50:23 AM »
Today I'm thankful for the Freedom of our Country- may each one of us voraciously fight to protect those freedoms from enemies, both Foreign and Domestic!

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 10:54:52 AM »
Dark and brooding such is my coffee and my mind at 0500 today.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 02:34:14 PM »
Dark and brooding such is my coffee and my mind at 0500 today.
What's 0500?

I seem to have forgotten!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 05:03:16 PM »
It's a lonely time where a man and his thoughts can get lost in the sea of Boeing employees that apparently ALL live in my neighborhood and commute at the same time as me >:(
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 10:12:10 AM »

My view towards the pond and garden as I take a break. Finishing waxing the RV as I prepare to head to red river New Mexico tomorrow.

Looking forward to two weeks off the grid. Well off work anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 12:48:56 PM »
Catching up on some things in the office with a cup of quoffee.

"Impressive. Most impressive..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 03:18:12 PM »
well if I was still in el paso, I would take a drive up that way and hang out with you for a day or 2. 
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 12:03:06 AM »
Got this for fathers day. Bout the right size for a cup or 2 a day.

Just good ol coffee. No sugar, milk, flavoring. Fresh brewed or nuked,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:04:12 AM by JR »
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 10:23:48 PM »
well if I was still in el paso, I would take a drive up that way and hang out with you for a day or 2.
That would've been nice! I know you are here in spirit.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 11:10:33 AM »
So I sit here this morning drinking quoffee. Sad. Sad for my girls, so innocent and sweet at 10 and 12. These two beautiful white girls with Christian values being instilled in them will be the most hated in our society when they are grown.

The liberals and the media will make them out to be the poster children for all that is wrong in the lives of the shiftless and worthless.

All that they work hard for will be factored down to a number less than 1 because of their skin color. Others will be elevated past them to fulfill quotas and equality. They will have to perform at a factor above the masses just to stay even.

I'm more determined than ever to teach them and make them hard as I can against the worlds evil. Not just spiritually but physically.  My heart leapt for joy last month when my oldest said she wanted to be an FBI agent. I just hope I can kindle that flame and it's not a passing fad.

So gentlemen I'm sad. But I take comfort in Him, knowing that He will provide and protect according tonHis will. I need to pray for more grace and strength.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 09:38:08 AM »
TRN- As they father of an 11yr. old daughter, I concur......

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 07:37:29 AM »
Well I guess my boys will be in the same boat. 3 and 6. They They get in the way trying to help. Zane is 6. All he wants to do is farm. He's showing way more interest in it then any of the other kids at his age. I have to say I'm pretty proud of my 16 yr old. He's working 2 part time jobs among with here on the farm for the summer.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 08:46:09 AM »
Feel very much akin to you with 2 boys, 22 and 17.  They are the feared white man.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal