Hello Guest

Author Topic: Critical Race Theory  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Critical Race Theory
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 08:27:14 PM »

Perhaps related and not a hijack.  At least tangentially.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Critical Race Theory
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 09:35:51 AM »
Not a hijack, Red

And here's my takeaway from that posting and point of view:

I am happy to see the truth be spoken. I have always been an advocate of the truth. It may make you look bad, but if you earned it, in a perfect world you get to wear it. Normal people have been browbeaten by a small group of noisy people. And for the most part none of the members of the small noisy groups contribute anything of value. They simply are users and takers with no thanks in their hearts. We should simply leave them, whoever they are to their own devices.

If they want to spontaneously combust in the street, let them do so. But if their misplaced anger spill over and threaten the lives of law abiding people we should simply take matters into our own hands. A couple of years ago I might have said, "allow law enforcement to do their job."

But law enforcement is not allowed to do their job, and is it right that our homes and cars should burn because of some perceived injustice we have nothing to do with? Should we listen to a government that tells us we are the ones at fault, or should we just say no, I am in command of my own life, and I refuse to accept crazy.

That woman is showing courage because she speaks the truth. The only way that all this ANTIFA, and BLM, and CRT nonsense is allowed to exist is in a world where the truth is suppressed and those who believe in the truth are made to fear those who are purveyors of this great freedom killing lie that now besets our land
It is time to rise as a people and do whatever it takes to free our land.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal