PERSONAL READINESS > Real Man Knowledge base

Canned soup on kids school supply list

<< < (2/3) > >>

EL TATE:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on July 25, 2017, 04:16:37 PM ---Throwing stuff might be ok if you are just trying to buy enough time for the trained staff to be able to take deadly action

--- End quote ---

exactly

Farmer Jon:
I would like to see the teachers armed. Maybe not ALL of them. we had some pretty nutty teachers in school.
I do see the point of having something heavy at hand to throw as a distraction. Wether the intruder is an escaped convict or another student. Over the past few years 2 people escaped the local county jail. Maybe that's what they are afraid of. The county is in the process of building a new jail. Should be completed this fall.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

stlaser:
You guys never saw crocodile Dundee? Can of soup is the perfect weapon mate! :facepalm:

dave945:
All I have to say is that we'd better keep it on he down low before the libs catch wind of it and make a law about having to registered to carry beef stew.  I wonder if they have recommended sizes:  1-3 grade bring tomato paste since they are smaller, 4-6 can brin tandard soup can size, 7 and up would be the 28 oz cans. If you are on one of the athletic teams, you can take the selective training for carry and use of #10 cans.

I'm not trying to make light of this(okay, I am), but they are essentially telling us what we already know, you are responsible for your own safety. Maybe it's a good thing, enough people get scared of their kids being responsible for carry and use of spaghetti-os and maybe we can get teachers and other school personnel armed and trained. 

TexasRedNeck:
My answer. https://youtu.be/qg4oyHfrcfk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version