Hello Guest

Author Topic: Movie Dogma & current Pope  (Read 974 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Movie Dogma & current Pope
« on: February 18, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »
So, yeah I'm not Catholic and if I were I would be extremely ashamed of the current Pope. Literally every day some stupid thing falls out of his mouth. I don't think he really understands Christianity at all and tend to believe that this is the typical lack of a leader we get as the world slips further away from Christ. SOooo in true DOT fashion I say lets have a good laugh because if one thing is pretty certain God likes to laugh. Really, if he is paying any attention to me at all and my life it's a daily occurrence for him. So I run across this card board cutout picture of the pope (actually the one I saw had an 8 year old kid taking a selfie in front of it) but it's at the white house no less, go figure.

& immediately I recall that dumb Dogma movie I once saw years ago and think of this.......

Then it dawns upon me, I don't doubt from the things this Pope has said and continues to say and do that maybe just maybe this is his understanding of Christianity.......
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:20:56 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Dogma & current Pope
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 07:24:49 PM »
I only need one intercessor and it is Christ at the right hand of the Father.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Dogma & current Pope
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 09:21:24 AM »
I whole heartedly agree TRN

Unfortunately in years & evil times past a strong Pope has made all the difference. The reality is this guy is helping the demons meet their goals all that much faster.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:23:35 AM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal