Hello Guest

Author Topic: Weapons Training  (Read 993 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Weapons Training
« on: March 28, 2015, 11:03:17 AM »
Don, I hope you don't mind me posting this here.  I'm not affiliated with them except that I've spent many hours training with them at my own expense.  These guys have DOD contracts and train PJs, Rangers and the like as welll.  And they train schmucks like me....

I thought some guys in other parts of the country might like to know of some traveling classes these guys are teaching.  I really want to take the high angle courses in CO, but haven't been able to make that happen yet.  Not a lot of high angles in Kingsville Texas, but there are a lot of spiders and fire ants and big ass snakes. (the one I'm holding is 6'3" and weighed more than 20 lb)

http://www.riflesonly.com/
Up coming courses
Headed to a few facilities
We are excited to announce that we are headed to a few places to teach some courses.  Registration is already open for our course at K&M Shooting center in Florida as well as our Colorado classes outside of Ft. Morgan Colorado.  We are also going to be teaching a course this fall at the Rifle Ranch in Frost, Texas and we are headed back to Michigan this August.  Here is a list of all the classes at our facility as well as others that are currently open. Hope to see you at one of these courses.
K&M Precision Rifle - April 6-9
Club Competition - April 18
Outdoor Life Class - May 1-3
Outdoor Life Class - May 29-31
Colorado PR 1 Mile - June 4-7
Colorado Advanced PR - June 11-14
Outdoor Life in Montana - July 10-12
Michigan PR - August 21-23
Outdoor Life Class - September 11-13
PR 1&2 Course - September 14-18
PR 1 (3 day) - September 24-26
Rifle Ranch Course - October 8-11
PR 1 (3 day) - October 15-17
Tactical Match Comp - October 23-24
PR 1&2 Course - November 2-6
Combat Carbine & Handgun - November 9-11
PR 1&2 Course - November 16-20
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:51:42 PM by KensAuto »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
Re: Weapons Training
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 06:23:04 AM »
That snake... You should prolly go kill it again real quick while you're thinking about it
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal