PERSONAL READINESS > Intel

Coronavirus intel from sources that know things...

(1/3) > >>

Flyin6:
A few points:

Got intel from my Vietnamese friends working their networks in China.   From multiples sources the word is that there was an accident at the govt bio-chem lab and the Chinese did not release info on the virus for 3 weeks, as well as covered up the fact it came from their lab.
US is trying to discover the nature of a manmade virus that has likely blended the best traits of multiple natural virus, but without cooperation from the Chinese who according to my Vietnamese friends are scared crapless that the rest of the world is going to find out the truth.   This only means delays in arriving at an antidote.  Long incubation (up to 27 days) and infection time frames (5-10 days) challenge discovery of infection for which US Govt does not yet have a valid test.
The rate of spread of the virus is unlike anything man has seen to date.  Check Youtube videos on comparisons with other viruses.
The combination of the above factors is causing a delay in Americans’ reaction to hidden reality that, once discovered, make spike sharply causing panic.
Bottom Line:   The main risks are then public panic and supply chain breakdown.

I know you are well prepared for this kind of scenario, but most are not.

Sincerely,

Bigdave_185:
Are you saying I had better buy up the supply of top Roman and more toilet paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superwhdm:
Zombie apocalypse is in the works!!

All joking aside, (kind of). I knew this was a mess up. Originally I figured it was a media tool used to quash the rioting against the communist gov.  But as we all know sometimes things aren’t what they seem-or are they?  Is it really that simple, Im not so sure.

Id like to be in the situation room with Trump as he is briefed on this.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on March 09, 2020, 12:51:18 AM ---Are you saying I had better buy up the supply of top Roman and more toilet paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Funny, but I just got off the phone with Duane. His wife just came back from some shopping. She bought the last pack of clorox wipes in the store. And Kroger and Costco was OUT of toilet paper.
People are quietly last minute prepping

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on March 09, 2020, 10:12:43 AM ---[ I just got off the phone with Duane.

--- End quote ---

How's Duane been doing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version