Hello Guest

Author Topic: 22 Warships, USS Harry Truman battle group, sortieing  (Read 714 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
22 Warships, USS Harry Truman battle group, sortieing
« on: January 24, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »
Pay attention to this, it is big. We just pulled an entire battle group off Taiwan to cover the eminent Russian invasion of the Ukraine. And the biggest thing is that US Battle group is going to fall under NATO command! That means a US Flag officer will not be in command, but likely a Brit or German or??

The short of that is that US pilots may actually be shooting Russians under a NATO flag. I don't want to frighten, but this could spiral out of control and what if they shoot down some US warplanes...and we go in after them.

This is shaping up to be the largest armed conflict between technologically equal nations in a couple of generations.

WAR Coming Fast; U.S. Navy Sorties 22 Warships, 4 Nuclear Subs in ONE DAY

WORLD NEWSDESK 19 JAN 2022 

<image001.png>

The American people remain blissfully unaware that their Government is making dramatic war preparations and that outbreak of hostilities with RUSSIA may come literally at any moment. In just ONE DAY, Tuesday, the US Navy sortied 22 warships and 4 nuke submarines.

Shown above, the USS Tripoli (LHA 7) America-class amphibious assault ship and USS Annapolis (SSN 760) nuclear attack submarine are seen leaving San Diego - January 18, 2022.

These are but two of the vessels that put to sea on Tuesday in one of the largest deployments of naval warfighting ships from the USA in recent memory.

All images below are taken from PUBLIC sources and are not classified or in any way war secrets.

The vessels were dispatched from San Diego, CA, from Norfolk, VA, and from Pear Harbor, Hawaii as follows:

San Diego

<image002.jpg>

USS Tripoli (LHA 7) America-class amphibious assault ship leaving San Diego - January 18, 2022

<image003.jpg>

USS Curtis Wilbur (DDG 54) Arleigh Burke-class Flight I guided missile destroyer leaving San Diego - January 18, 2022

<image004.png>

USS Shoup (DDG 86) Arleigh Burke-class Flight IIA guided missile destroyer heading from her pier to the fuel dock in San Diego – then to sea, January 18, 2022

<image005.jpg>

USS Anchorage (LPD 23) San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock heading to the ammo pier in San Diego, then to sea - January 18, 2022 (Out within hours)

After these warships departed San Diego, the Navy put Fast-Attack boats on patrol in San Diego Harbor:

<image006.jpg>

<image007.jpg>

PEARL HARBOR HAWAII

<image008.jpg>

USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG 108) Arleigh Burke-class Flight IIA guided missile destroyer leaving Pearl Harbor - January 18, 2022

Norfolk, VA

<image009.jpg>

USNS Medgar Evers (T-AKE-13) Lewis and Clark-class dry cargo ship leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image010.jpg>

USS Arlington (LPD 24) San Antonio-class amphibious transport leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image011.jpg>

USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7) Wasp-class amphibious assault ship leaving Norfolk, Virginia - Note on the deck; boats to carry invading troops from sea to shore!- January 18, 2022

<image012.jpg>

USS Bataan (LHD 5) Wasp-class amphibious assault ship leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image013.jpg>

USS Kearsarge (LHD 3) Wasp-class amphibious assault ship leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image014.jpg>

USS Gunston Hall (LSD 44) Whidbey Island-class dock landing ship leaving Little Creek, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image015.jpg>

USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) dock landing ship leaving Little Creek, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image016.jpg><image016.jpg><image016.jpg>

USS James E. Williams (DDG 95) Arleigh Burke-class Flight IIA guided missile destroyer coming into Norfolk, Virginia

<image017.jpg>

USS Forrest Sherman (DDG 98) Arleigh Burke-class Flight IIA guided missile destroyer leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image018.jpg>

USS Mitscher (DDG 57) Arleigh Burke-class Flight I guided missile destroyer leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 17, 2022

<image019.jpg>

USS Gonzalez (DDG 66) Arleigh Burke-class Flight I guided missile destroyer leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 17, 2022

<image020.jpg>

USNS Arctic (T-AOE-8) Supply-class fast combat support ship leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 17, 2022

<image021.jpg>

USNS Joshua Humphreys (T-AO-188) Henry J. Kaiser-class replenishment oiler leaving Norfolk, Virginia - January 18, 2022

<image022.jpg>

USNS Zeus ** (T-ARC-7) Cable Repair Ship leaving Yorktown, Virginia - January 18, 2022

** Yorktown, Virginia from where THIS ship originated Tuesday, is home to the Naval Weapons Depot at which are stored, among all other weapons, US Tactical NUCLEAR weapons.

----- January 17th

<image023.jpg>

Military Sealift Command (MSC) oil/chemical tanker MT Evergreen State (T-AOT 5205) coming into Port Everglades, Florida - January 17, 2022 (Filled & Departed on 18th)

SUBMARINES

<image024.jpg>

Another view:

<image025.jpg>

USS Annapolis (SSN 760) Los Angeles-class Flight III 688i (Improved) attack submarine leaving San Diego - January 18, 2022

<image026.png>

USS Nevada (SSBN-733) Ohio-class nuclear ballistic missile submarine coming into Guam - January 15, 2022

<image027.png>

USS Colorado (SSN 788) Virginia-class Block III nuclear attack submarine leaving Faslane, Scotland (File Photo as Scotland Image taken down)

<image028.jpg>

USS Delaware (SSN 791) Virginia-class Block III nuclear attack submarine off of Groton, Connecticut - January 14, 2022

All of these vessels were sortied by the US Navy either on the 18th, or in the wee hours of the 17th.   

It is no secret that tensions with Russia are extremely high, and talk of actual war within days is on the agenda.  Yet the mass media in the USA is keeping the American people blissfully unaware of war preparations actively underway by the US government.

Given the number of AMPHIBIOUS ASSUALT SHIPS, one cannot help but wonder if the United States intends to try to TAKE CRIMEA BY FORCE to give it back to Ukraine?

If not Crimea, then where else might the US be sending fully loaded Amphibious assault ships?  Kaliningrad, perhaps?  Will the US try to grab Kaliningrad to prevent Russia from placing missiles there against Europe?

Whatever is taking place, it is abundantly clear that Tuesdays deployment of so many US warships at the same time signals that something wicked this way comes.  War with Russia seems likely.

And if it comes, the American people will have no clue how it evolved, or that it was completely the US fault for not negotiating fairly or honestly with Russia over its legitimate security concerns about NATO expansion, right up to Ukraine which is Russia's literal front porch.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:14:39 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: 22 Warships, USS Harry Truman battle group, sortieing
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 07:34:11 PM »
It made the lies err news here tonight.
Just a small 30 second spot.
Maybe more than you guys are seeing though.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 10:50:28 AM »
Chances of direct US/Russian engagement is small, but whenever you put testerone from natural enemies close together, things can happen.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 01:14:13 PM »
"shoot you guys saw that huh... quick uh, joint exercise, yeah that'll work"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nato-kicks-off-large-naval-exercise-in-mediterranean-amid-tensions-with-russia/ar-AAT61HC?li=BBnb7Kz

who us? yeah we've been planning this for 2 years, just uh, covid, yeah covid delayed until... oh you say it's exactly the same time as the Ukraine Russia thing?? no way what a coincidence! all right bro gotta go shoot some russians, er, pretend to shoot...
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 02:10:38 PM »
"shoot you guys saw that huh... quick uh, joint exercise, yeah that'll work"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nato-kicks-off-large-naval-exercise-in-mediterranean-amid-tensions-with-russia/ar-AAT61HC?li=BBnb7Kz

who us? yeah we've been planning this for 2 years, just uh, covid, yeah covid delayed until... oh you say it's exactly the same time as the Ukraine Russia thing?? no way what a coincidence! all right bro gotta go shoot some russians, er, pretend to shoot...
This is very consequential
Why?
Well, it could lead to a limited engagement between us and the Russians, and that's not good since we don't have enough forces over there to scare off a russian girl scout troop.
More importantly, we just gave a green light to China to invade Taiwan. Sure, Japan is going to be able to stop them?? No way. There was a lot of intel suggesting China was using the Olympics as the stage to announce they are taking over world operations as the big dog. With a navy larger than ours and in some ways more modern, and fighter just just as sophisticated, they are suddenly able to carry a big stick.
So, we can't stop Putin with what we have in Europe, and Germany is sitting this one out, so Putin essentially can do whatever he wants to do. And China is now unguarded against a spring offensive against Taiwan...You see what weakness means, how it is interpreted by other aggressive nation states. We should be beating them from time to time with tomahawk cruise missiles, but instead, this president is about to hand world control over to China and Russia.

See if what I'm saying doesn't pan out.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 02:23:45 PM »
Yeah, I'm not liking these odds.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 02:42:50 PM »
Kind of leaves Tiwan open to a China take over.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2022, 06:52:50 PM »
Kind of leaves Tiwan open to a China take over.
Ever occur to you that it was planned that way by our president?? Seems to line up pretty well, and we all know how friendly he and the nippanese are.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2022, 09:01:58 PM »
I wouldn’t call Russia our technological equal. Everytime we’ve faced their equipment on the field of battle we’ve decimated it.

Let Russian have Ukraine.  China is the real enemy. Send subsidized natural gas to Europe and shut down russias pipeline and you have them but my the short hairs.

Their economy is smaller than the state of texas.  It’s China that is the threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2022, 09:50:44 PM »
I wouldn’t call Russia our technological equal. Everytime we’ve faced their equipment on the field of battle we’ve decimated it.

Let Russian have Ukraine.  China is the real enemy. Send subsidized natural gas to Europe and shut down russias pipeline and you have them but my the short hairs.

Their economy is smaller than the state of texas.  It’s China that is the threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
China is the REAL threat, no doubt about that

Me, I'd allow whatever is about to happen in the Ukraine to happen.
With a twist
I'd make sure it wasn't a two weeks and done sort of thing. No, I think I'd prop up the Ukrainians for a very long and costly fight. One that drains resources from Russia. With them out of the way, we can let Europe deal with what is left, take everyone else and have them join us in the inevitable battle for Taiwan.

But before that, I'd toss a lot of money into our space force to deny China's access to the high altitudes

But then again, that's just me

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2022, 12:53:16 PM »
If star wars has taught us anything it's never to attack when the enemy has the high ground :wink:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal