Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hillary backlash at Matt Lauer...  (Read 665 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hillary backlash at Matt Lauer...
« on: October 20, 2016, 09:37:19 AM »
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE NBC PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER
     DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON  THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED

VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN:   ‘YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE IS THE MOST FOUL-MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT  VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL’

”SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL-ON MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS  WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL”
       NBC Associate Producer of Forum

Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been  ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved in advance.

“When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn't have any control over herself at that point.How   these people work with this woman is amazing to me.  Most of the small military audience were cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton, but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud...and she really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.”

Republican Donald Trump also appeared, in a separate telecast from Hillary Clinton’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow.  The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a ‘true gentleman’ and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: “It was a pleasure to answer your questions Matt.”

Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.”

“It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning.  Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, “you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up!   If that f - - - ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses!   Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass - - - - s for screwing this up.”

Clinton finally stormed off the military ‘set’ and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to “the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me - ever!” and continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal.

Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably.  That did not stop her from demanding an executive “on the phone, now!”  She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and she was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk.

The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when it seemed the entire media turned on Matt Lauer for behaving in a “partisan” manner and “being grossly unfair and critical of the former secretary of state.”

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in.  The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...”an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.”

Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton.  Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, “the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state.”

Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer”.   As you can easily see with all the headlines from these MSM sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign.

Hillary also screamed that she would be “treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.”   Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as  “an egotistical psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest.  She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.”

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant.   She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face.   You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this.   What are you good for, really?   Get the f - - - to work  janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more.  The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone,  and I will never forget it.  That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that.  She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary backlash at Matt Lauer...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 10:17:10 AM »
This is just more of what we know about the Hildabeast. What a wretched human being..... >:(

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 08:00:01 AM »
That piece is either really well written fiction or a scary glimpse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 07:08:19 AM »
That piece is either really well written fiction or a scary glimpse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's fiction, which I doubt, it's been a consistent theme over the last 30+ years and written by many different authors who have been tasked with either protecting or "serving" the Beast.  Is it possible that

"the mark of the beast"

is actually a "Hillary" campaign button?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:09:59 AM by cudakidd53 »
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 09:45:55 AM »
Given all the evidence

All the exposed secretive plans

Everything in her communist leaning past

The outright lies

...Her husband

...The Clinton Foundation

The rapid advancement of LGBT and Islam, with her direct help.

With the abandonment of brave warriors, who she left to die, and then lied about

With all that and so much more.

I believe we will soon come under direct attack. Will Leftists simply be content to live their perverted, immoral and hate filled lives out in the open, will that be where it stops? Or will they seek to reach into our churches, our marriages, our families, and our personal lives to change all that too?

All that is left is evil. Come to grips with that. Homosexuality: evil, Islam: evil, Abortion: evil, Gun control: Runs against freedom, and indeed against scripture, Open perversion: evil, Lying: evil...and the list goes on as long as a progressive is talking! Seriously, the Democratic party is much worse that a pig wearing lipstick, it is evil. I don't like saying it, but from what this simple country boy sees, it is! You couldn't take any of it into the presence of the Lord and not be ashamed, convicted, or maybe even condemned?

The party is evil! I'm just there...too many facts. So I then have to consider what is the nature of evil? Where was it content to just let things be? Certainly not in the garden of Eden. Nope, that was an offensive operation by Satan. When the Devil tempted Jesus in the wilderness? Not there either. Really nowhere is evil content to stay put. Just as a single bluish spot of mold will in short order grow to cover the entirety of a loaf of bread, so will this scourge be emboldened, buttressed, and reinforced by a perverted executive branch and it's coming armies.

Brothers and sisters, be on notice. If Hillary wins they are coming after us in every way. It will be slow at first while they spread their cancer into every part of the government apparatus to complete the work that Obama has advanced. When the good people are displaced with the yes men. When enough executive orders have been issued to ensure control from the top. When enough propaganda has been spread, and when enough of the idiots living everywhere have been enraged, they will come.

Someone will be the first, or perhaps a group. I'd suspect opposition leaders or clergy who are standing on principal. That first attack on our lifestyles will be severe. You know life time sentences for saying something negative about Hillary or some BLM activist. Sentenced under new hate crime mandates, it will get done as a lesson to all to fall in line. If any of you have studied the "Ratchet principal" which comes from economics you know that once interest rates, say on credit cards, hits a new higher level, it is extremely difficult to impossible to retreat from that number. That new "Level" normalizes and we first grow accustomed, then oblivious to it. Sure, 45% interest rates are OK, see em' everywhere!

Gays have already gotten a perverted supreme court to strike down the Christian belief in marriage between a man and a woman as the only marriage allowed. It has all passed into the annals of history. So do you believe that we can now say that same sex marriage is no longer allowed? That somehow we could just go back to the way it used to be? No way under the present context and the United States and it's current system of ever-evolving laws.

We can only get back to "Normal" under a whole new paradigm. Such as if the New Independent republic of Kentucky, made our own law, outlawing same sex marriage. Now I ask you, how could we get from Kentucky being forced as a state of the union to enact this law and change many of the other things shoved down our throats?

The answer is, it could only happen after we secede from an evil United States and become our own country, that's how! But will the United States stand idly by? Will they say, oh well, guess we lost that one, so let's just go with it...Never in a million years! They will come with everything they have to destroy that which they see is "wrong" in Kentucky, and led the masses into rebellion. There will be war. Oddly enough, as a Soldier at war against an armed enemy, I could not target Mosques. I wonder if future gunners will hold the same respect for churches of Christian faiths?

But it will not be a state that turns away in mass. It might spread to something that big down the road a few hundred thousand casualties, dunno. It will most likely be individuals and perhaps communities. It will be churches, and militias and a hundred organizations which are forming and strengthening at this very moment to meet the evil when it challenges. I think a lot of good and bad people will get shot, and all over this country. I think there will be areas like Washington, Chicago, New York City, LA, and San Francisco which will maintain progressive and liberal control, but there will be far more cities and areas where you will simply avoid, because it will be contested land. I see a close parallel to our countryside with that of Afghanistan...enter at your own risk!

I think that after the honeymoon period of a Hillary administration, look for trouble to start, and to grow. If we don't get out there and overwhelmingly elect Trump. If we can't set aside the fact that he is loud, and obnoxious (sometimes), and that he has some personal problems. If we can't set that aside in our minds and see the higher cause, what is really at stake. If we can't do that gentlemen, then we will lose this nation as we know it forever, and I believe in my heart of hearts, we will be on course for everything I just laid out.

May God lift and protect this nation. May he crush the evil that grows in our government. May he awaken a sleeping society to the evil that gains strength here. May he equip his warriors for the coming task. But, above all, may his will be done!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal