Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trump...  (Read 6118 times)

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Trump...
« on: October 10, 2016, 08:33:55 PM »
...is done.

Bet on the wrong horse.

And I don't think it even matters what wiki leaks comes up with. Not gonna matter.

What say ye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Trump...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 09:22:49 PM »
Like I've said before she is our new queen, this was bought & paid for long ago.

It's still WWF imo but a whole lot of people don't like Kens GF. So on the off chance the election isn't rigged, maybe he has a chance. Does it matter who wins? I still don't really think so.

I like WWF & as such have watched all the debates so far. Really impressed with Pence, he mentioned Jesus. Out of the clown show this is I was most impressed by him.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 09:36:22 PM »
...is done.

Bet on the wrong horse.

And I don't think it even matters what wiki leaks comes up with. Not gonna matter.

What say ye?

I say it sounds like you don't give a rats backside about the country and you are drinking Ken's GF's Kool-aid.......or she's at your keyboard........

How in the hell can you over-look 3 decades of lying, killing, stealing, treason, and many other crimes committed by her and numerous other Liberal Dems.  Now it's suddenly a disqualification to be President because he made lewd comments about women?  The "queen" has said the same or worse about her husbands conquests and probably about some of her own "girls", not to mention destroying the reputations of those women who were asalted by slick Willy..........

Dwag, you're falling victim to the "Establishment" mind control machine - turn off the TV before you buy a Prius!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 09:44:49 PM »
...is done.

Bet on the wrong horse.

What say ye?

I say it sounds like you don't give a rats backside about the country and you are drinking Ken's GF's Kool-aid.......or she's at your keyboard........

How in the hell can you over-look 3 decades of lying, killing, stealing, treason, and many other crimes committed by her and numerous other Liberal Dems.  Now it's suddenly a disqualification to be President because he made lewd comments about women?  The "queen" has said the same or worse about her husbands conquests and probably about some of her own "girls", not to mention destroying the reputations of those women who were asalted by slick Willy..........

Dwag, you're falling victim to the "Establishment" mind control machine - turn off the TV before you buy a Prius!
Calm your self.  He didn't say he was off the trump train. He just stated what the country will do.   So many people are still with trump but that may not be enough to fight the freeloading basement dwelling bums and the pre purchased president seat.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 09:55:17 PM »
We OK???

This campaign has everyone on edge

Logic should point to my sled dog winning over H. She is a bad apple to be sure.

But more than half of the voting public is going her way

We as a nation are broken

We have become Soddom...and we all read that story...

Prepare my friends!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 09:59:34 PM »
...is done.

Bet on the wrong horse.

What say ye?

Calm your self.  He didn't say he was off the trump train. He just stated what the country will do.   So many people are still with trump but that may not be enough to fight the freeloading basement dwelling bums and the pre purchased president seat.

That was a satirical reply to his post.......sadly, too many will listen to the wailing from the minaret....er' I mean TV and media!

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 10:25:30 PM »
A very sad day is coming, I am not sure the USA can be strong enough to survive what is happing. If you are not ready yet, time is wasting.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 10:51:06 PM »
I may be myopic but I think he has a chance. I don't see her supporters as being as passionate about her. And I think more and more people "get it" that the press is 100% out to get him and he offers a chance as a complete outsider to potentially change things. Congress is a joke and people see that. And I think many are willing to look beyond the words in that video and want someone who will put America first. This phony bs outrage by Dems and RINO's alike is disgusting.

I may well be wrong but I hope I'm right. Cause if we have that wretch Hillary in the WH it will only confirm that corruption pays which is an awful massage.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 10:51:57 PM »
There is nothing i have ever said or done to suggest that I was or am in any way in favor of a Clinton presidency. In fact quite the opposite.

But she's going to beat Trump. Partly because he's beating himself, and partly because of the media and establishment politics.

But you stack a '12 Romney against Clinton, game over. I think even a '16 Kasich or a '16 Rubio, game over.

2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
NRA Life Member

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 12:04:01 AM »
Good news is that Wall Street likes her so I still have a couple of years to unload this house and get lean

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 12:24:50 AM »
TRN, if she gets in we will be at war in no time. I'm not talking small scale either. What I'm saying is it won't matter.......

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 12:28:08 AM »
But you stack a '12 Romney against Clinton, game over. I think even a '16 Kasich or a '16 Rubio, game over.

I don't know if I agree with this...I get what you're saying but Mitt should have won 2012 hands down. But I think he was too nice. Obama gave him the opening on Benghazi during their debate and he didn't hit it. He also let the Dems paint him as being "too" rich....he was just too decent a man in my mind.

Democrats will play dirty every chance they get (Hillary certainly but also what Harry Reid said about Mitt not paying taxes, which he gleefully admitted later was a lie). For Republicans to win against that "machine" they need someone who will be just as nasty and Trump is the only one of the 16 Republicans candidates that will do that in my mind. I know he's far from perfect but I think the only way to beat the slimy Clinton's is to be willing to mud wrestle them. And no matter who the Repubs nominated the attacks would have come. Just in different ways. But i dont think the mainstream Republican candidates would be getting the support Trump is from regular America which i think gives him a chance. Just my take....

We shall see...

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 12:38:14 AM »
Mitt was a Karl Rove designed candidate just like McCain. Neither were worth a hill of beans & that's me being nice.

Trump is nothing the establishment would ever pick which is a bit of a wild card.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Trump...
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 12:51:55 AM »
Trump became popular and won the primary because he was the voice to many people's anger, and the majority of republicans were/are angry. Unfortunately, the number of people with that level of anger outside the GOP isn't enough to get him elected, it's MATH. Further many more otherwise conservative people are frankly repulsed by his indecency. I know many, many of them.

I'm just scratching my head because there lots of other secular moderates that would have been far more electable, and that's basically what Trump is.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:59:47 AM by Dawg25385 »
NRA Life Member

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 12:53:11 AM »
Trump is nothing the establishment would ever pick which is a bit of a wild card.

Neither is Rand Paul, and he's actually a conservative.

NRA Life Member

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 01:15:19 AM »
He is a wild card. That may be all that gets us by here.

I hear to many people who say they cannot vote for H, no matter what. The poles are twisted too, they even say they poll more D because there are more, really? I think if you add the independents in with the Rs it is a tossup.

I also think many who are for Trump are afraid to say it. Look at the poor guy in So Cal who had to be saved by the cops.

I fear if she gets in, she gets 3 justices and they say we may loose the senate to boot.

Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 01:25:45 AM »
She could get 4, especially if in for 2 terms. Vacancy and then Ginsburg, Breyer, and Kennedy.

That's why I'm so disappointed. Squandered opportunity for tectonic shift on the bench.

NRA Life Member

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 06:54:08 AM »
I have a few liberal friends that were big Obama supporters. They all told me they will not vote Hillary. We may not be in as bad if shape as you think. Remember the Bernie people hate Hillary as much as we do.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 08:30:12 AM »
Time to sharpen the tomahawk Dawg!

http://thisbluemarble.com/showthread.php?t=69561

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 10:26:03 AM »
Oh Brilliant, attack Paul Ryan this morning instead of the Clintons or the media. Nice one Donald.

Give em the house too, why not.

NRA Life Member

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 11:30:08 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, Steve Bannon.... (Applause)

NRA Life Member

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 11:46:03 AM »
Actually I think it was his only move & the right one. This is strategy & they've made it him against the world. He just pulled a Lee Iacocca as he stepped up & laid his nut sack on the table. For years I was wondering where those leaders all went.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 12:50:01 PM »
This is strategy? This is an absolute trainwreck. After the last week, it's prob be best if Trump left his nutsack in his pants and off the table.

NRA Life Member

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 01:25:18 PM »
This is strategy? This is an absolute trainwreck. After the last week, it's prob be best if Trump left his nutsack in his pants and off the table.

It's been a train wreck for the last 1.5 years of this process, think I've mentioned that before today.

I'm not giving you a hard time either. However, when your asking if this is strategy what do suggest? PR is & has been a jerkoff the whole time I've known of him. I sure as heck wouldn't be bowing down to him or anyone else after the crap they've thrown at Trump this whole time. The republicans are & have been a joke for the last several election cycles. The people give them the power of the purse & what have they done? Further more the power of the purse is one small instance, the list is long & complete BS.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 01:46:04 PM »
This is turning into a bigger mess than I ever thought possible. I thought Trump had a good chance, or at least have a strong house and senate to keep her in check. He is now digging his own grave and taking the party with him. Instead of talking about the downfalls and problems that "She" has had or what she and her followers want pushed forward, he and the party are on a wagon that has lost its wheels. He was doing ok when he stayed on task talking about all the things needing to be talked about, but the freefall has taken over.
 It is now a very sad time for America and not sure we can ever recover. We are loosing both the Senate and the House if this keeps up. No checks in place and the Judge choices, well we will have to live with them for many years to come. I hope I am wrong....

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 03:49:47 PM »
So for a minute here I thought maybe I was missing something. So I sent an email off to a good friend who is a long time R and donor. Just for the record I didn't realize Glenn Beck was still in business as I don't listen to him etc. Anyhow this was his take on it.

Ryan and the other "RINO"s are showing their true colors.  Glenn was right on
 this - the repub's are only interested in holding onto their personal power.

I'm very happy with Trump even if he is a progressive as Beck claims.  I
 want him to kick over tables and set the corrupt a**holes in DC on fire.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 04:20:40 PM »
So you're happy with "Trump even though he's a progressive" but then call Ryan a RINO.

Setting fire to DC... Except he's not. He's only setting fire to any advances the conservatives have made in the last 8 years. The dems are laughing all the way to the bank, even through the wiki leaks onslaught. Cheering on the destruction of the Republic is something I just can't understand.

And for the record, Glenn Beck said yesterday that electing HRC "is a moral, ethical choice."

NRA Life Member

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2016, 04:35:33 PM »
So you're happy with "Trump even though he's a progressive" but then call Ryan a RINO.

Setting fire to DC... Except he's not. He's only setting fire to any advances the conservatives have made in the last 8 years. The dems are laughing all the way to the bank, even through the wiki leaks onslaught. Cheering on the destruction of the Republic is something I just can't understand.

And for the record, Glenn Beck said yesterday that electing HRC "is a moral, ethical choice."

For the record, I don't like any of them. If it wasn't for local elections I wouldn't vote.

With that said I will not vote for H, this idea that the R's are not & have not supported their guy (Trump) is what has caused all of this. Is Trump a wild card? Yep & you or any others expect me to believe for a single second the RNC didn't have knowledge of this video of his "locker room talk?" Seriously? Jerkoff JB's campaign had it & leaked it.

Then for PR another jerkoff to get up & say in the 11th hour we can't support him. Really & this is Trumps fault? Nope, I expect nothing less for him to do then fight his way thru it & good for him. These crybaby arrogant pos's in DC can go fly a kite. They all need fired.

Beck will do & say whatever to keep the money flowing in his pockets. I do find it funny you mention "advances the conservatives have made in the last 8 years." I guess I missed that long list.....

Edit: I was curious about Beck stating voting for H was moral. This debunks that statement

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/11/glenn-beck-no-im-not-voting-for-hillary-clinton-in-november/

Again I'm not attacking anyone other than the R's, their house fell off the foundation years ago.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:46:26 PM by stlaser »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 05:37:04 PM »
My head hurts. :(
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 07:24:00 PM »
my heart hurts
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2016, 07:31:50 PM »
my heart hurts
This

NRA Life Member

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2016, 08:42:21 PM »
I'm with you Shawn - the establishment of both parties is on the take - help Hillary win, and "we'll give you this that and some other things and we'll all get rich selling the country and the people to the highest bidder".....Niro is fiddling gentlemen and his name is Paul Ryan!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2016, 09:38:22 PM »
I'm with you Shawn - the establishment of both parties is on the take - help Hillary win, and "we'll give you this that and some other things and we'll all get rich selling the country and the people to the highest bidder".....Niro is fiddling gentlemen and his name is Paul Ryan!

I read this today detailing the in fighting of the R's some of which are telling PR to get a clue. So that begs to ask the question who has bought & paid PR?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/paul-ryan-unleashes-gop-civil-war-bets-future-trump-loss
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:41:28 PM by stlaser »

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 10:23:54 AM »
Great discussion gents!
However,
Allow me to remind you
Don't focus on the near future
To the extent that you lose sight of the long game

America is seemingly not in revelations or Daniel prophesy
We ain't there!
We may not exist!

Let that sink in a moment

I think we can all agree that we are late in the forth, with less than a minute of play remaining

Jesus is coming back

Armageddon happens in Syria...

It's all stacked up

Very hard times are approaching

So be sure to be well prepared. Spiritually first, then with everything else. We will likely see war here. We will likely see outright revolt. Food shortages, triage in the overburdened hospitals, all followed by a collapse. Possibly followed by an opturnistic UN.

Prepare, for we are to be the light onto a darkening world.

Prepare
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 01:09:21 PM »
Trump may or may not be the next president. One thing for sure everyone can agree on is he is stirring the pot. On both sides. I can't wait to see what happens next. I have been able to predict every election I can remember since Regan. This one I have no clue! 

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 01:33:07 PM »
Great discussion gents!
However,
Allow me to remind you
Don't focus on the near future
To the extent that you lose sight of the long game

America is seemingly not in revelations or Daniel prophesy
We ain't there!
We may not exist!

Let that sink in a moment

I think we can all agree that we are late in the forth, with less than a minute of play remaining

Jesus is coming back

Armageddon happens in Syria...

It's all stacked up

Very hard times are approaching

So be sure to be well prepared. Spiritually first, then with everything else. We will likely see war here. We will likely see outright revolt. Food shortages, triage in the overburdened hospitals, all followed by a collapse. Possibly followed by an opturnistic UN.

Prepare, for we are to be the light onto a darkening world.

Prepare

Don, I think we exist. However, I believe whet is left us in a much diminished capacity. If you have your eyes & ears open I think we can all come up with several ways that may happen.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 03:50:08 PM »
Maybe that first strike can be the UN. I mean it is not our territory, right?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2016, 04:15:51 PM »

You know other than term limits I think if Trump got up & told us he was going to move the UN off US soil there isn't much more he could say to win by a landslide. I vote for moving the UN to the Antarctic......

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2016, 08:39:54 PM »

You know other than term limits I think if Trump got up & told us he was going to move the UN off US soil there isn't much more he could say to win by a landslide. I vote for moving the UN to the Antarctic......SYRIA
.                                         ^^^^^. Fixed it!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:41:39 PM by cudakidd53 »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2016, 10:21:14 PM »
Yep. Dodging parking tickets would be the least of their worries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2016, 01:57:11 AM »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2016, 06:15:55 AM »
https://youtu.be/2NPPE6a7mSI

I recall it being called the oral office...... ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal