WEAPONS > Ammo & Reloading

Ammo Storage

(1/2) > >>

oklawall:
Trying to no re-invent the wheel if someone has already found something. I was checking my ammo inventory today and I store all of it in a mix of ammo cans and it came to mind that someone on here may have already found a perfect holder for lose ammo. I was thinking of maybe some of those multi color plastic case or even making something so I wouldn't have to put a bunch of lose stuff out of the ammo can. What do you guys use?

Flyin6:
Long term, 4" or 5" PVC, ends glued on

BobbyB:
Just separate it into cans of matching ammo, and label it. No need to make it complex, if you want to get fancy hook and pile tape a desiccant pack to the inside of the lid. Plus it'll make it easier to remember to pick up a couple boxes of "X" caliber/grain when you happen to see it in stock.

stlaser:
Most of mine is in a mixture of plastic and or mil surplus cans. I try to keep it in original packaging so some of it is in crates and rarely I buy it loose mostly the 9mm target.

With that said I keep all of that in several secured large storage containers at multiple locations.

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on March 28, 2020, 07:59:48 PM ---Just separate it into cans of matching ammo, and label it. No need to make it complex, if you want to get fancy hook and pile tape a desiccant pack to the inside of the lid. Plus it'll make it easier to remember to pick up a couple boxes of "X" caliber/grain when you happen to see it in stock.

--- End quote ---
This^

Ammo cans stack nicely and the small 30 cal will hold about 1000 rounds of 9mm.

As for dessicant save those “do not eat” packages you get it equipment. Bake them in the over at 225 for about 10-12 minutes and that gets all the moisture out and you can use them again. Just toss them in the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version