GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

100 days of prayer and fasting

<< < (57/57)

Atkinsmatt:
Day 100! This has been very good.

Flyin6:
Day 100

This has been another adventure in faith and having another little piece in the relationship with our eternal God through Jesus. If you haven't participated, I hope this touched you.

God gives us this open door through prayer that we can walk through. Your neighbor doesn't always give you that opportunity. Your government feints at caring for your concerns but we observe it as self-serving instead. Your judicial system is unbalanced and blows to and fro based on the latest political wind.

We can't depend on the weather, our jobs, and sometimes not even on our marital partners. I have heard of a loving dog biting his owner and our favorite car or truck has or can at any moment leave us stranded.

Name one thing other than God that you can depend on, and someone can and probably should call you a fool. Why? Well, because there is simply nothing natural nor man-made that will not fail or is reliable, nothing that will not fail or is infallible.

But there is a God. Only one mind you, and he has created himself in the person of three. He is so big and complex that he defies understanding and is known to us as the Father from whom all things have come. There is his Son, Jesus our king through which we can return to live eternally with our Father, and there is his spirit. I happen to love that spirit as I discovered it to have a sense of humor and I know it to be less than a breath away.

These three things, The Father, His son Jesus, and the holy spirit are all infallible. They are utterly dependable. They are always with you. They were actually here before there was even time. They will not fail you and can absolutely be depended on and

They are available at a moment's notice,

Through prayer!

I hope that all of the folks who visit this site for whatever reason have in some way been touched by this wonderful spirit of God. It is to him I give all the glory for everything good that goes on here.

oklawall:
day 99 & 100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version