Hello Guest

Author Topic: So are we marching steadily toward a third world war?  (Read 569 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
So are we marching steadily toward a third world war?
« on: October 28, 2023, 11:02:38 AM »
What do you think, are we headed toward a global conflagration?

Israel currently heavily engaged on one front while also experiencing limited fighting on two more

The US hits Iran again, selecting the lowest of priority targets to send a message

Iran threatened to hit the US, and in fact, right after our "message" strikes, fired a drone at US forces in Iraq.

50,000 ISIS fighters and family members are held in a camp in Syria guarded by only 900 US military.

Very low-key, but apparently the Iranians fired on a US warship near the straits of Hormuz.

Russia threatened to shoot down "Elon Musk" satellites if he continued helping Ukraine.

Ukraine making incursions toward Crimea. Just hit that massive Russian bridge a third time...

Russia has a massive build-up of something over a third of a million troops in the "Bulge" area of the front with Ukraine.
That is a force set to counterattack deep, possibly win the thing for Russia.

Talk of Putin being very sick...What's that about?

Russia continues testing hypersonic nuclear missiles in the Arctic, threatening to pull out of their Nuke test ban treaties.

Gaza's death toll is now north of 7,000. The Muslim world starting to boil.

Hezbollah in Lebanon is in possession of over 100,000 rockets and missiles. Could sack Telavi.

Chinese fighters routinely buzz US surveillance planes. Last week intercepted a B52. That is very different since B52 may be carrying nuclear weapons. That could spark an aerial engagement from nearby US fighters.

Tiawan...

Joint US/Japan exercises near North Korea.

North Korea threatens retaliation.

China now denying Philippine forces access to one of their northern outposts in the South China Sea.

Saudi Arabia backing off peace and trade agreement with Israel.

Russia/India/South Africa holding joint naval training exercise.

Massive Chinese investment into Africa. Chinese now have military bases in China.

Are we heading past the tipping point?
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: So are we marching steadily toward a third world war?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 02:37:32 PM »
Most likely imo
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 06:32:25 PM »
When BRICS replaces the US Dollar its over.  They can do it without firing a shot.

Our debt service is more than we spend on the military and.  It’s nearly 900B a year in debt service alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 09:13:36 PM »
When BRICS replaces the US Dollar its over.  They can do it without firing a shot.

Our debt service is more than we spend on the military and.  It’s nearly 900B a year in debt service alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So you're thinking the global war will be caused by economic issues as opposed to open warfare just spreading uncontrollably?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 09:38:56 PM »
Charles, every report I see on the BRICS replacing reserve currency is years if not decades off. With that said the government deficit spending is driving inflation, Powell lacks the balls to call them out unfortunately. Inflation will come back with a vengeance soon I believe.

I personally think WWIII has already started, most just aren’t aware yet nor has it went hot. It’s coming….. This Israel thing isn’t going away and that guy from LA who was just elected speaker is a war hawk I read who named Iran/Russia/China as new axis of evil. Our house is far from in order and we’re importing bad guys across the southern border likes it’s our job.

We’re in trouble no matter which way you slice it. Get your personal house in order, think local and good local people will matter in the times ahead. Get yourself and those you care about out of the large cities sooner than later.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 09:57:31 PM »
I think the probability of a World at war is approaching 100%. Like S, I believe it has already started.

Not always bad to go off and kill things like ISIS. The bad part is losing our boys in the process.

What concerns me most is the possibility of the use of nuclear weapons. I was just reviewing possible nuke scenarios. A full-on strike requires the hitting of all our bases and every single silo. We plan to hit all their silo with at least two 330KT hits each. We work on a 95% probability of kill or something near that. We target their underground storage facilities with as many as 8 per storage bunker. 150KT to 750KT on each warhead. That makes the initial salvo somewhere approaching 3,000 warheads, each one dozens of times heftier than Hiroshima.

My numbers are ballpark but that's just too much fissionable material in the atmosphere for anything to survive. Nuke winter? Well, maybe, but fissile material by the hundreds of tons? Only takes a wee wittle bit to smoke you for good. Sean, sorry for your luck but Montana will be hit so many times... Same with Missouri, Wyoming, Nevada, western Nebraska, Dakotas...all big-time no-go zones. You won't survive a nuke attack in any of those areas above ground. I doubt you'll survive underground either because of lack of water/warmth/food/medical care and so forth.

If the Chinese just hit say five of our major population centers or perhaps something like Hoover Dam as a demonstration, we will largely remain intact but will die off due to lack of food and about everything. Hardy people will likely be the only survivors if a near-space detonation occurs overhead.

Having said that, I made my peace with my life, and I know where I'm headed. I want my boys to have a long life, but both of them will be headed off to who knows where. I am not going to worry about it, but I am going to move to my farm, and get a place put up with plenty of everything. That's about all I can do except to pray for our nation.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 10:26:36 PM »

Dated from 2015 but you get the idea. Don, the one thing I have going for us is being west of 5-7 mountain ranges and those big ink spots. That & mutually assured destruction, I think it’s more likely that a dirty bomb or suitcase type is detonated somewhere by a rogue actor / nation state. The response to that is the big unknown…..

Edit: can someone in the know explain why Cheyenne Mountain isn’t a target? They figure they can’t do anything to that granite piece of rock or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 10:29:20 PM by stlaser »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2023, 09:53:03 AM »

Dated from 2015 but you get the idea. Don, the one thing I have going for us is being west of 5-7 mountain ranges and those big ink spots. That & mutually assured destruction, I think it’s more likely that a dirty bomb or suitcase type is detonated somewhere by a rogue actor / nation state. The response to that is the big unknown…..

Edit: can someone in the know explain why Cheyenne Mountain isn’t a target? They figure they can’t do anything to that granite piece of rock or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheyene Mountain is for sure targeted. I would suspect by ten or more big warheads. Any public release map is merely speculation.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal