Hello Guest

Author Topic: This is what we are up against  (Read 1570 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
This is what we are up against
« on: July 26, 2020, 08:53:18 AM »
https://twitter.com/artvalley818/status/1287156525237075968?s=10

BLM a self avowed Marxist organization is now sitting on top of hundreds of millions of dollars. They can afford to arm and train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: This is what we are up against
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:56:49 AM »
Is that from Louisville yesterday?  My understanding is they managed to shoot three of their own during their “protest”.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 11:58:49 AM »
Yes. The real story is that there were 2500 of them armed. Trained or not the bad guys only have to get lucky once.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 12:56:12 PM »
Angry men are but fools at the hands of determined patriots and trained warriors. Do some damage, yea probably. Survive to fight a second time- Not a chance.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 09:22:13 PM »
Yes Don but are we organized and ready?

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 09:33:22 PM »
The videos of LA and Portland are getting pretty serious. The gloves are coming off for sure

Colorado and the shooting on the freeway is nutz.   Shooting into a crowd of your like minded and only being 30 ft part.   

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 09:06:44 AM »
Yes Don but are we organized and ready?

Well, Tex you just touched on an important topic.
One that has not really been discussed
Should we organize?
I believe that in ways we already are.
We have core group of friends and trusted people in church, some work related societies such as the EMS and law enforcement communities and similar.
I think we have arrived at a place where we need to start to form self protection groups.
These should look something like military units and have a strong leadership, and be rooted totally in law.
Folks need to regionally organize, weapon up, and develop plans, all sorts of plans. You should have a strong self defense component, as well as a medical one. I don't need to get into the details, as you should already know them.
If you feel like you are a leader and either know what to do or can surround yourself with folks with the proper skillsets, then you should think about starting that
Then you should start to train together. Get your area nailed down and reach out to other nearby groups and build some sort of relationship, a mutual support agreement or something like that
It will look like a militia and in the end, should the system around us desert the constitution, that's what it will become.
Do some knee time and soul searching and talk with God. Are you supposed to do this? Does it fit with his plans. Are you created "For such a time as this?"
Anyway, yes, its time.

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 07:41:33 AM »
This might be an interesting read for most of you. I read it back in April. He has only written the first two of his trilogy.

My question has always been about communications. How to communicate with your group and others like yours without broadcasting to everyone listening? Some use video games with in game chat, some use private networks, but is there any pre approved method that I just don't know about being non military?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P5VY8RG?ref_=dbs_dp_rwt_sb&binding=kindle_edition
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:43:23 AM by cruizng »
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 01:05:40 AM »
This might be an interesting read for most of you. I read it back in April. He has only written the first two of his trilogy.

My question has always been about communications. How to communicate with your group and others like yours without broadcasting to everyone listening? Some use video games with in game chat, some use private networks, but is there any pre approved method that I just don't know about being non military?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P5VY8RG?ref_=dbs_dp_rwt_sb&binding=kindle_edition
Mike,

While nothing is 100% secure, there are a few text options that are encrypted, meaning only a select few can access them. Such as signal. There other ways of end to end encrypt communications. Just not a lot of people use any of it because most think that text as is, is secure, and to a certain degree it is. Most CDMA communications are “relatively” secure.

While it can be caught on a scanner, ham radio with very specific frequencies is usable, then speak in code.

Morse code, another item that vey few understand, but can be intercepted pretty easily just like ham radio.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 02:07:15 PM »
I thought WhatsApp was fairly secure. Any comments on that one?

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 02:38:57 PM »

It is, but from what I understand the owner may not be the most honest. And there is rumor it has back door access for certain groups to access easier(basically walk in). But average joe, unlikely to get in.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 09:24:30 AM »

Yes, pretty secure. Signal, no-go. Buddy of mine in the FBI told me it was broken some time ago by other three letter peeps.
In a pinch, Facetime audio is pretty secure but can be popped.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal