Hello from Oklahoma

<< < (2/4) > >>

Flyin6:
Welcome aboard

Old trucks, family, kids, rifles and an FJ

What's not to like

I had a 75 FJ40 for many years

dave945:
Welcome to the crew. Since Ken already warned you about me, I can pretty much say anything I want. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swbhobie16:
boom stick is strictly prohibited..

unless it’s followed up with specs and MOA accountability  :grin:

carry on

Bigdave_185:
Incase JR is out of service all things need to be documented with photos as proof or Ken will claim its false

Foundation:
Thanks all!

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on January 09, 2020, 07:38:27 PM ---I just want to clarify.  Is that guy working on the truck one of yours is it one of ours Ken?   Muck boots and Tighty whities seems something Ken would doo.

Welcome to the group.  Clean looking truck and looking forward to some photos of the FJ

--- End quote ---

Ha one of my boys, photo was from a few years back but I have another one that size now to utilize when the hand space requirement is too tight on Ole Blue!

--- Quote from: KensAuto on January 09, 2020, 08:10:15 PM ---Welcome Mr Foundation!

First things first. Disregard any and all comments coming from anyone here named Dave. Don't be fooled by their wit and false sense of compassion. The boss keeps them around only because of his twisted sense of humor.

That being said, nice projects, hope to see more.

--- End quote ---

Duly noted!

--- Quote from: swbhobie16 on January 09, 2020, 10:10:29 PM ---boom stick is strictly prohibited..

unless it’s followed up with specs and MOA accountability  :grin:

carry on

--- End quote ---

Fair enough! Reasonable demands for sure - major specs are Foundation Revelation stock, Impact Precision titanium 737T action, Bartlein barrel (can't remember length or contour), chambered in 6.5 PRC, Nightforce NX8. It was a rifle put together for a photo shoot so I did not shoot that one. However if she didn't shoot bugholes something would be off!

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 09, 2020, 08:25:45 PM ---Welcome aboard

Old trucks, family, kids, rifles and an FJ

What's not to like

I had a 75 FJ40 for many years

--- End quote ---

Thanks Flyin6. Your mechanical write up on your 6BT was/is extremely helpful to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version