TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Arcdriod Plasma cutter

<< < (2/2)

JR:
Been looking for files to try out but I also need a 220v plug outside to run my compressor and plasma at the same time.

Seems like cleaning the garage has become a fulltime job. I clean, it gets messy and not me. Its the shaving and grinding stuff that gets me ticked the most. Son doesn't understand all the crud on everything is a pain. He likes to use the vise on the table, I use the one near the garage door. Plus he LOVES the metal chop saw!

Got a spot on the metal table cleaned off to mount it up though. Will pivot out of the way when not in use and I will cover it. I need to figure a cutting table for it. I think something that plugs in may work better. The grates are to small and to heavy.

JR:
I just got a 2X table for the Arcdroid. Allows you to cut 48in long items, but still just 16 wide.

Also a laser styles and corner/center finder.

Blackfriday on all their stuff, free shipping code is blackfriday until monday.

I got

JR:
Finally showed up (china via DHL), got some test cuts coming soon. Garage is a disaster right now.

https://youtu.be/FqXF9z1yxmU

stlaser:
JR, get the boys a tig welder…..  :wink:

JR:
I have a multi machine both here and the prop. Haven't tried yet as I can barely move in the garage again.

One at the prop is a HF unit, think DC only. Home one is an ac/dc unit now that I know AC is better.

Got a 55amp Yeswelder (very cheap) for the droid, supposed to work. (none HF start) If not I have an older 42amp thermal dynamics unit. I want a dedicated unit for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version