Hello Guest

Author Topic: Concern for the lost?  (Read 315 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Concern for the lost?
« on: February 10, 2023, 09:32:09 AM »

Take a look at this email from my pastor to his church. The part where Moses prayed that prayer really got me. That man was serious and committed. I wonder how concerned we/you may be for the lost?

Good morning church!

I spent significant time praying for you and your loved ones this week. This Sunday is our annual Super Bowl Sunday. These weekends are specifically designed for those that are far from God.

In Exodus 32, Moses prayed that God would forgive the sins of Israel. Moses was so serious about his prayer that he said, “If you won’t forgive the sins of the nation of Israel, then blot me out of your book.” He meant business.

Think about someone in your life who is far from God. Can you imagine being so intent on them knowing Jesus that you would be willing to say to God, “If you’re not willing to save them and if they’re going to hell, then send me to hell too. If they aren’t going to heaven, then I don’t want to go.”

I’m not saying that we should pray this way, but I do want us to be a church that is burdened for the lost. When we think about those that are far from God, it should burden us.

Take some time today and ask the Lord to reveal to you who you can invite to church this Sunday!

Marcus

*** Super Bowl Sunday Service Times ***

Florence Location - 9:00a, 10:45a, & 12:30p

Cincinnati Location - 9:30a & 11:30a

South Location - 9:30a & 11:30a

Online - 9:00a, 10:45a, 12:30p, 5:30p, & 9:30p
(7-Hills Church)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 09:34:19 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal